Soimon, the Red Persecutor is a custom champion in the SMNK . He uses a bow made of ruby to shoot red bolts at his opponents, which would make him a "magic-looking" marksman kinda like Ezreal, except Soimon doesn't remotely play like a mage.
Soimon is born in a clan dedicated to hunting mages since ancient times. His family prided itself on having successfully uprooted "the Black Rose", which was a source of corruption in Noxus. Soimon grew like his family had grown, complacent in the value of his family, sleeping on achievements that were history. The family's prided anti-magic had become a secret arcane open to few, not even Soimon, who trained in standard magic arts.
He rapidly found a vocation when he was sent on exploration missions and found a huge red crystal right before his eyes. Soimon spent day in and day out trying to make himself a magic bow out of it, and in three weeks of work, Soimon had crafted his very own weapon of bewitching beauty and power. Soimon opened shop as a magic weaponsmith, and enjoyed years of success making weapons of death for Noxus.
One day however, Soimon turned down a client's request simply because his client was wearing a black rose symbol, when threatened with force, Soimon fired at the would-be client and knocked them to the other side of the street, burned by a rafale of magical bolts. Soimon turned back to his clan saying their legend was not entirely right and the Black Rose still existed. When he didn't find ears willing to listen to him, one person approached him: Takop of the Red Round. Soimon accepted to join his ranks with the aim to make the real aim of his family true.
By the end of the month, Soimon was surprise-attacked by his own son and left gravely wounded. Sure that his family was being controlled by the Black Rose all along, he turned away from his family to find the Red Round and complete his job: hunting down the Black Rose and burning it down to the ground.
"Some live venerating lies. I look to make them truth."― Soimon
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!