Tajiro, the Resonant Fire is a custom champion from the custom champion series.
He plays as a marksman since his skills aren't too great, even though they are spammable if he fulfills certain conditions.
Born in Ionia, Tajiro was formed in honorable fighting, as his talent with his bow quickly put him in a nice post. Sadly, the Noxian Invasion of his country saw his country on the verge of defeat, and his leaders refused to let him fight with the weapon all of his enemies carried: poison. As the war went on, his protests still went in vain to the ears of his elders.
He repeated that someone would have to fight, and give the Noxians a taste of their own medicine, but to no avail: he was dismissed and relieved of his duties as a response. Tajiro ceased to belong to Ionia this day. Frustrated with the complacence of his home country, he fled and clandestinely boarded a boat that would lead him to the very pestilence that ravaged his land: Zaun. Unknowing of this, Tajiro retreated to the slums, soon noting to himself that refusing to use any weapon he could have would be sentencing himself to death as he struggled to leave in the sewers full of Zaunians or the occasional Noxians. He is still living on the streets and strong-arming the richer of them into sustaining him, and aims to the League in order to demonstrate the superiority of the lawless him.
"You don't get the chance to protest over the enemy's dishonor, if they just kill you."― Tajiro
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!