Taoh, the Bringer of Fear is a custom champion in the SMNK custom champion series.
Taoh is an attempt at creating a melee-based marksman (as contradictory as it may sound), based on inducing fear.
All his skills are based on maximizing his passive, Fear Empowering, with Dark Pressure giving him a free hit, Deadland Walker allowing him to refresh its cooldown, and Chaotic Knuckle giving true damage when used in combination with it. Taoh's ultimate applies an extra effect that forces the enemies to flee from him while he's under its effect.
Taoh's relative strengths lie in his high damage, crowd control, and lack of melee-range weakness as well as his resourcelessness. However, Taoh's range leaves much to be desired even with Fear Empowering, and he lacks in the ability to escape enemy champions, with Deadland Walker's slow working only in engage scenarios and Chaotic Knuckle playing into his range problem with the marksmen on the higher-end of the range scale after its burst is done.
The Shadow Isles are home to many fearsome tales and folklore, but ever since the fateful moment, few spirits had actually come into birth there, on their own, brought to life simply by magic.
Taoh is a source of nightmares to even the most powerful fighters in the world. His thirst for carnage, slaughter and ruin in battle is so obvious to the eye - even that of the unversed in the arts of reading aura - that the moment he appeared, Ionian and Noxian alike knew he was more of a threat than the rival nation.
Nobody has yet managed to stop Taoh's mindless rampage, and all people he laid eyes on eventually found themselves crying under his heel before fainting from the pain, or escaped from him as teary, scared and scarred versions of their former selves.
All the most powerful nations are trailing his position, both afraid to give one of their men to him and trying to gain the edge by using the chaos he creates. But like a force of nature, Taoh's power is not meant to be harnessed, and he relishes in showing humans the futility of their attempts at resisting his power.
"We have a common order: if that thing appears, run."― A survivor from a battle with Taoh
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!