Wetik, the Blue Thunder is a custom champion series. Wetik is a ranged mixed damage dealer, reliant on auto-attacks for physical damage, and spells for magic damage. He is designed to function well with . As for visuals, try to imagine a sling-wielding guy in a worn-out blue and black kung fu outfit.in the
Born in Shurima, Wetik was originally a nomad. Formed by his parents in arcane magic in his early youth, he quickly proved to be out of control. His mastery over his thunder and wind powers led him towards using them both, eventually finding himself a new gift, which he labeled "atmosphere". This magic let him manipulate the very weather around him. He eventually killed his parents and everyone around them with a thunderstorm that was a pinnacle of his power for the time being. He then started wandering off in a quest for ways he could exploit his power for a living. Sadly, his exploits didn't go unnoticed and the Kinkou Order eventually sent men to take him down or leash him. He never fell, but the thrill of battle was there, and he enjoyed it. Just to spite, his self-designated enemies, he boarded for Ionia, where he starts a new work for himself, as a heavy artillery for hire. Hiding in a grove in a mountainous area, he awaits for his next payment, or his next skirmish with the Kinkou. Wary of his chaotic attitude, he is paid to set off for the League of Legends.
"That atmosphere... I'll make it reek of war!"― Wetik
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!