Win'Gul, the Otherworldly is a custom champion in the SMNK custom champion series.
Win'Gul is a mage who controls the lane and deals huge damage during his passive's power spikes.
He has one advantage over other mid-lane champions, and that's his resource. Instead of Mana, he uses Essence. (Before making comments, read the manual.)
The interest of Win'Gul is his twist on control. Win'Gul is more about controlling space and timing than actually inflicting crowd control on his enemies. Win'Gul relies on the looming threat of Dark Prophecy and Hollow Leash to keep opponents on their toes.
Born in Noxus over 6500 years ago, Wenceslas Morgenstern was a powerful magician and nobleman. With his power, so did his lust for control. The Noxian High Command of the time soon saw a trail of corpses trailing from his post to the spot under the Grand General. He revealed himself as the cause of all these murders publicly, and demanded to be given the rank of Grand General, with or without a fight. He was met with resistance that he soon did away with. While he was the Grand General, his reign was short: half of Noxus wanted his head and soon enough, he dragged himself to warring with Demacia. To all of Noxus, that was the opportunity to keep him down. However, after the Demacian defeat, he also defeated the entirety of his forces, though by the time he was back to his throne, he could no longer hide the energies he had tapped in: the Void had changed his appearance, given him wings and eyes all over his skin. His name was now Win'Gul.
But Noxus would not be ruled by anything like it. While the internal battle within the nation spanned four days, Win'Gul was sealed away in the Void, through the gate he himself had opened. The basement remained sealed for centuries to come, while Win'Gul, in the Void, grew exponentially more powerful, by fusing his spiritual essence with the Void. It took ages for the gate to break, and when he emerged, Win'Gul only saw fighting. Decimating whatever he passed by, he left the city and prepared: to start his reign of terror, he has to look untouchable.
"It may once have been human, it may even be my ancestor, but all that's left is a monster."― Red
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!