This page was subjected to a rework on May 15th, 2015.
Poisonshark, the Lone Loonie is a custom champion.
I wanted a fighter-assassin, still. Reworking his aspects to favorize gap-closing. A lot. Enough that it even works on Ashe. In fact, he is so focused on going in that he has little ability in going out, and the removal of Fireball completely nullifies his poking. When playing Poisonshark, you're an all-in champion.
Since he has heavily AD and auto-attack-based damage, he is classed as a fighter. But since some of his skills give him mobility and burst damage while remaining DPS heavy, he can also count as an assassin.
- It's very easy to start fights with Eye of Retribution's two passives. Ranged champions are no longer out of range from all-ins, because you can Rango-jump them every ten seconds. Also, you can slow ranged champions when they attack you by over 50%, which helps pick an initiate moment. For example, Caitlyn gets slowed by 67.5% for 3 seconds, granting great opportunity for ripostes as basic attacks become executes within that window of time. Beware, however, as they can choose a safe moment to harass you with little fear of retaliation, as the dash's range is inferior to .
- Charge stacks whenever possible. You also are rewarded for keeping close to enemy champions since you gain charges for hitting them. Since there's no cost associated to it other than the cooldown and a little of your mobility due to the cast time, it is safe to use at all times.
- Poison Streamer is an interesting new ability that doubles as a makeshift gap closer in case both of Eye of Retribution's passives are down. It's useful to either dash in the middle of the fight with a triple-charge version that lets you combine AoE damage and a targeted stun (though auto-targeted, beware of where you dash), or just farming since you always deal full damage to minions.
- Hunter's Territory in an incredible ability for picking fights, again. Charging it once allows a potentially huge speed boost and with the area-of-effect slow, and charging it three times allow you to Rebound on and off, making the zone very unsafe and preparing you for infinite-dash antics as long as you stay there. Make the best of the time your enemies are still panicking around the zone, as they will run away from it.
- Rage Install is a movement speed and damage steroid. Charging it up will make it better as it procs Eye of Retribution's dash indefinitely, giving flat-out insane sticking power. With 3 charges, this is a great move that can mark the entire enemy team for target-dashing antics all around, which is very useful if you Charge in the middle of the enemy team, even in the Twisted Treeline.
- "Let's get into it."
- "Let's do this!"
- "Thought I got my nickname as a surprise gift?"
- "Time to ramp it up!"
- "Why do you need weapons or magical powers, when you can just punch someone in the face?"
- "Going there..."
- "Take it easy, jee..."
- "I'm going as fast as I can."
- "I can't take no more than a stroll..."
- "Look, I'm a player just like you are, okay?"
- "Yes, yes, I'm going."
- "Now that's moving around fast."
- "I could walk like that all day... or not."
- "No mud getting on those sweet shoes here, hehe."
- "Poisonshark? Nah, just a nickname."
Withor or during or movement boosts
- "You won't see me getting there."
- "Supersonic!" *hums the invincibility music from Sonic the Hedgehog in a faster rhythm*
- "Shark: Getting there!"
- "Enchanting those boots was expensive, but damn it's useful."
- "I don't feel the ground under these shoes."
- "Gotta go fast!"
Movement or Attacking duringor movement boost, or during Rage Install
- "Just die already!"
- "AAAAAAAH! I'm outta control!"
- "Hatred... begets hatred."
- "Hate, hate, hate."
Puts his right hand over his neck and cracks it while singing.
- "They see me trollin'... they hatin'..."
- "I'm bringing melee back... You other bruisers don't know how to fight... Yeah."
- "Engaged in a 1v5?... Just another day, for the Poisonshark."
Joke near a Marksman
He isn't cracking his neck this time, just letting his head down in disappointment.
- "... Ooh, shi[BEEP]."
Cups his left hand, punches his right hand in twice and cracks his neck.
- "If you want a beating, just take two steps and get over here."
- "Let me introduce myself, I'm known as Poison 'I'm-gonna-kill-you-in-four-hits' Shark."
- "I can't kill, just batter you up so bad that you will want to die..."
- "Stay there. I'll smash your face, or your weapon, whichever one you prize most..."
- "You obviously need that weapon to stay alive in the first place, coward."
- "Call it quits when I'm onto you, okay? Spare me the need to embarrass you."
When near an enemy Akali
- "Go look up a dictionary. You need a clue about what balance actually is."
When near an enemy Amumu
- "Er, one question: Who the heck are you again..?"
When near an enemy Annie
- "If I had a say in this, we wouldn't let a freaking kid in here."
When near an enemy Ashe
- "You aren't gonna have peace in your land if you aren't there."
When near an enemy Azir
- "Don't trust a construct to do a man's job."
When near an enemy Bard
- "I don't need help. Go be useless somewhere else."
When near an enemy Blitzcrank
- "You're gonna get hacked."
When near an enemy Brand
- "Already on fire? You're gonna burn out soon enough."
When near an enemy Braum
- "Showing me your heart so I can rip it off of you? Why thanks."
When near an enemy Cassiopeia
- "You're poisonous all right but in too many ways."
When near an enemy Cho'Gath
- "You'll need twenty-something more of your Space Invaders pals here..."
When near an enemy Corki
- "You need a whole freakin' aircraft to fight me? Are you for real?"
When near an enemy Diana
- "You look so lost... You lost yourself to hate, didn't you?"
When near an enemy Dr. Mundo
- "I'll go where I please too, and that's going to be through you."
When near an enemy Draven
- "I'm gonna be on something really soon. On what? On Draven."
When near an enemy Ekko
- "It's how much time you have, it's how much you have left."
When near an enemy Evelynn
- "I can see through you, Evelynn; and of course I can go through you."
- "I've always had a hard-on for blue skin. I'm gonna rip it out of you."
When near an enemy Ezreal
- "Tell me when you're done pew-pew-ing, pansy."
When near an enemy Fiddlesticks
- "Am I really going to be fighting a puppet? So lame."
When near an enemy Fizz
- "Tonight's menu: Fizzburger. *laughs*"
When near an enemy Gangplank
- "You reeeeaaaallly have far fallen, pirate."
- "... Here be stupid!"
When near an enemy Garen
- "You sure need a lot of stuff to patch all these loopholes in your code."
When near an enemy Gnar
- "This is going to be... child's play..."
When near an enemy Gragas
- "Good thing you have a barrel cause you're gonna need to drown your pains really soon."
When near an enemy Heimerdinger
- "You should stay in your lab and prepare extra pairs of glasses for Yi or something."
When near an enemy Janna
- "You're gonna tell me that in this world, whores are the stuff of legends."
When near an enemy Jarvan IV
- "Demacia: dumb, and forever."
When near an enemy Jax
- "The best weapon I can give you is one of your bones."
When near an enemy Jayce
- "The bloodsports here isn't a pastime for pretty boys."
When near an enemy Jinx
- "Time for your last hijinks, little girl."
When near an enemy Kalista
- "Excess in anything is a flaw. And an excess is what you are."
- "What'cha gonna do after avenging people. More revenge? So boring."
When near an enemy Karthus
- "I've cheated death a few times already..."
When near an enemy Katarina
- "You fizzle faster than a tiny match."
- "Your head is everything I need to aim at."
When near an enemy Kayle
- "You know, you're supposed to hit your opponent with that sword of yours."
When near an enemy Kennen
- "You're so bloody tiiiny! *laughs*"
- "We know they make shurikens this small, all right."
When near an enemy Kog'Maw
- "... I feel like I'm gonna puke."
- "The disrespect. It's so real, it's disturbing."
When near an enemy LeBlanc
- "You're like your Noxian strength. Nowhere to be seen."
When near an enemy Lissandra
- "I don't know your level as a strategist, but on frontline everybody knows you suck!"
When near an enemy Lulu
- "If you need that Pix so much, you should be applying for assistance like the handicapped weakling you are."
When near an enemy Malzahar with a Voidling on the map
- "Those Voidlings are only proof of your weakness!"
When near an enemy Miss Fortune
- "Nice rack. Whassit gonna do for you?"
- "No, I'm not into short-term engagements."
When near an enemy Morgana
- "Rage..? Hmph. I'll show you rage..." (if equipped with Phage or during Rage Install, etc)
- "Rage..? Sooory, I'm really not in the mood for that." (otherwise)
When near an enemy Nidalee
- "You surely wouldn't understand how I call you anyway."
When near an enemy Nunu
- "Isn't your ride the real champion of you two?"
When near an enemy Orianna
- "I didn't know I was here to play football or whatever."
When near an enemy Poppy
- "You're as horrible as you sound, and that makes me cringe."
When near an enemy Quinn
- "Bland girl, volatile pet. How the two stay together will remain a mystery forever."
When near an enemy Rammus
- "What are you saying to piss people off so much... "Ok."!?"
When near an enemy Riven
- "Darting around to compensate for your lack of skill at anything else?"
When near an enemy Ryze
- "Already half-conquered by your own tool, aren't you?"
When near an enemy Shaco
- "None of your jokes are new, Shaco. Everybody grew bored of you"
When near an enemy Singed
- "Who's dumb enough to a walking turd like you?"
When near an enemy Sivir
- "The only toll you're gonna take out on me is gonna be a bit of breath."
- "Did you refuse ascension just to let me kill you or something?"
When near an enemy Sona
- "Nice music. That'd help in a concert."
When near an enemy Soraka
- "Everybody knows you aren't star material."
- "Who did let a weak, old cripple in here..?"
When near an enemy Syndra
- "Preordained resuly of the match. I. Win. Fatality."
When near an enemy Tahm Kench
- "Tahm Kench..? More like That Stench. Eww."
When near an enemy Teemo
- "Get over here, Satan."
When near an enemy Thresh
- "Think you can chain me? Oh wait, dead people don't think."
When near an enemy Tristana
- "Without that cannon, you'd probably hit for negative damage."
When near an enemy Trundle
- "... Ouch. My pride."
When near an enemy Twisted Fate
- "Cards on the table this time, Twisted Fate."
When near an enemy Twitch
- "Are you gonna even make me twitch? Good question."
When near an enemy Urgot
- "If you weren't some stupid raging bully, I could pity your fate."
When near an enemy Varus
- "I should probably take your arrows to your knee."
When near an enemy Veigar
- "What are you if you can't even cast a spell? Nothing."
When near an enemy Vel'Koz
- "Let me take measurements too. I need to know how fast you die."
When near an enemy Viktor
- "So just because things, you become a robotic piece of clunkiness? Wow."
When near an enemy Vladimir
- "Sooooorry, your blood puns don't get under the skin of anyone anymore."
When near an enemy Wukong
- "You'll be the best only if there's no one else left, monkey."
When near an enemy Ziggs
- "Your life is gonna be as short as those explosions you love so much."
When near an enemy Zilean
- "If you're eternal, does that mean I get to kick your ass till I die? Best life ever."
- "Sorry. Get dunked."
After killing Master Yi
- "Sorry, Yi. Get dunked."
Upon using Rage Install
- "Rage Install!"
- "This is where it ends!"
- "Giving one hundred percent!"
- "A fitting tool for me..."
- "That should help a little."
- "I'm hungry!"
Goddamnit Ivern, I can't get Chiharu out if you come out with a friend named Daisy too!― PS