I do not have intellectual property over the character, neither any name exposed on this page.
Buff McStrongmuscles is an average child in the post-apocalyptic future filled with bombs and radiation and all manners of nasty things. One day he wandered into a cave and found a rune which suddenly awoke his dormant nature as a half-vampire-ghost-chimera-cyborg-demon-god.
But Buff's power came at a price as he could only live alone from that point onwards: a street thug was paid 5$ to kill his parents, which he did. Before his passing father and mother, Buff made the thug pay as he was bestowed his parents' powers in their dying breath.
After founding a team of asskicking awesome god-busting damsel-saving elite heroes, Buff trained and upgraded his powers to the max, and then came back in time to his parents' deaths, to mourn them once more, replacing his past self in the streams of time so this paragraph never actually happened. This sudden discrepancy and differences in power is referred to forever as "getting buffed".
Repeating the process indefinitely actually made Buff so strong that his rune awakened its true form: the Ultimate Blade of Ruination. Buff would go on to perform several mythological feats which I shall not expand upon.
Buff McStrongmuscles, the Patron Saint of All Things Awesome is a custom champion.
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!