Just an ordinary support
- Note that he gains a shield when the ability activates, this means he gains a shield after the summoning delay.
- The orb has a 87.5 radius and a projectile speed of 1000
- Vector-Targeted, Linear, Pass-through skill shot.
- The orb re-applies CC effect every 0.15 second in case the enemy stays within the orb's range as it travels
In many battles, the battlefield is one of the most important element to consider. Many battles were won by great mastery of the terrain. Alexander, one of the top Demacian scholars that study arcane, sought to test what he learned. He wanted to know how effective his arcane power is in the battlefield so he joined a battle against Noxus as part of the planning team. He planned effective routes and secretly altered the battlefield with arcane magic. When the battle started he quickly unleashed different arcane forms and quickly provided great advantage for Demacian troops. However, Noxian forces made a surprising comeback as if they were lead by a high-class master tactician. Lacking experience in wars and quick decision making he suggested a retreat. As Demacian forces fled the Noxian force slaughtered those who were slow enough to retreat. Even though he was devastated by the loss he gained better knowledge and more insight on how to use his arcane power in the battlefield.
just another part
- The abilities' summoning delay, projectile speed or AOE makes it hard for them to hit, however, his ult provides a great surprise factor which allows quite a few number of light CCs to pester an area.
- Using brush and blindspots compensate for his abilities' disadvantage (if ult is not ready) however, enemy wards prevent this compensation so his innate has a gimmick ward which is like a normal stealth ward but has a sweeper with it.
- His innate passive provides a little amount of defense in a team fight (enough to make it a little difficult to focus him in a team fight)
- His Q is just an ordinary weak zoning ability, combined with his E or ult it becomes more effective
- His W provides mobility without directly involving himself. Good for providing escapes and initiates.
- His E is......an ability enhancer, other than that it is a normal delayed damage and light CC.
- He works nice with low mobile, high damaging, sustain type ADCs. He also plays well with ADCs with some CCs of their own. Ex. Ashe and Miss Fortune.
- He is countered by highly mobile champions and champions that can ignore a little CC. Also he is somehow countered by Maokai/Kassadin since they sense the disturbance in magic and can count ability casts so he can detect if Alexander is using his ult.