Just an ordinary support
- Note that he gains a shield when the ability activates, this means he gains a shield after the summoning delay.
- The orb has a 87.5 radius and a projectile speed of 1000
- Vector-Targeted, Linear, Pass-through skill shot.
just another partEdit
- The abilities' summoning delay, projectile speed or AOE makes it hard for them to hit, however, his ult provides a great surprise factor which allows quite a few number of light CCs to pester an area.
- Using brush and blindspots compensate for his abilities' disadvantage (if ult is not ready) however, enemy wards prevent this compensation so his innate has a gimmick ward which is like a normal stealth ward but has a sweeper with it.
- His innate passive provides a little amount of defense in a team fight (enough to make it a little difficult to focus him in a team fight)
- His Q is just an ordinary weak zoning ability, combined with his E or ult it becomes more effective
- His W provides mobility without directly involving himself. Good for providing escapes and initiates.
- His E is......an ability enhancer, other than that it is a normal delayed damage and light CC.
- He works nice with low mobile, high damaging, sustain type ADCs. He also plays well with ADCs with some CCs of their own. Ex. Ashe and Miss Fortune.
- He is countered by highly mobile champions and champions that can ignore a little CC. Also he is somehow countered by Maokai/Kassadin since they sense the disturbance in magic and can count ability casts so he can detect if Alexander is using his ult.