Bane and Bale
- Bane and Bale has separate stats.
- If one dies, the other dies as well.
- Killing them only counts as one kill.
- They can only be separated up to 550 units from each other.
- Moving more than 550 units will automatically issue a move command to the other. If one is "displaced, the other is instantly pulled toward the other to stay in range.
- Pressing(not holding) the alt key will switch the control to the other.
- Items work increase stats and provide effects in a different way.
Linked by their only tail, these spirits of destruction destroy everything they come upon.
Items add 60% of the their bonus stats to both Bane and Bale
- Ex. Cloth Armor(15 Armor) grants 9 Armor each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. B.F. Sword(50 Attack Damage) grants 30 Attack Damage each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. Cloak of Agility(15% Critical Strike Chance) grants 9% Critical Strike Chance each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. Dagger(15% Attack Speed) grants 9% Attack Speed each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. Doran's Blade(70 Health, 7 AD, 3% Lifesteal) grants 42 Health, 4.2 AD and 1.8 Lifesteal each to Bane and Bale.
Item effects behave differently
- Doran's Shield only grants 60% of its passive effect to both Bane and Bale. (Restores 3.6 Health every 5 seconds and blocks 4.8 damage from single target attacks and spells from champions.)
- Boots' "Enhanced Movement" adds MS normally
- Boots of Mobility: Grants both Bane and Bale up to 105 MS while out of combat, however, if one is hit, both MS are reduced.
- Boots of Swiftness and Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Grants 100% of their effects to each.
- Mercury Threads/Ninja Tabi: Grants 60% of their unique effects.(Tenacity 21% CC duration reduction/6% damage block from basic attacks)
- Favor does not grant gold if either Bane or Bale dealt the killing blow.
- Spoils of War does not count Bane or Bale if either one dealt the killing blow.
- Tribute(except Frost Queen's Claim) does not apply for 12 seconds if either Bane or Bale killed a minion.
- Recurve Bow's unique effect grants only 6 damage on-hit.
- Stacking effects grant 60% of the stats to both Bane and Bale per stack.
- Cleave, Cold Steel, Immolate and Aura effects apply to both Bane and Bale normally.
- Warmog's passive and Mana Font apply 60% of their effects to both Bane and Bale normally.
- Banshee's Veil's spell shield applies to both, however, if one shield blocks a spell both are consumed.
- Essence Reaver grant 60% of its effect to both Bane and Bale. (1.2 to 4.8% of the physical damage depending on Bane/Bale's missing mana.)
- Quicksilver applies to both Bane and Bale while Mikael's Crucible only applies on either Bane/Bale depending on the target.
- Statikk Shiv accumulates half the charges for each.
- Youmuu's Ghostblade grants 60% of its effects to both Bane and Bale.
- Tenacity grants only 60% of the CC duration reduction to both Bane and Bale.
- Zhonya's stasis applies only to the user (disables Co-op Assault).
- Seraph's Embrace's active applies only to the user.
- Fate's Call takes both Bane and Bale. When launched, either one of them appears behind the other with a very little distance between them.
- Thresh's Lantern takes only the one who clicks it, however, 550 units maximum gap between Bane and Bale is maintained (pulls the other if one is displaced).
(to be edited)