Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bane and Bale
- Bane and Bale has separate stats.
- If one dies, the other dies as well.
- Killing them only counts as one kill.
- They can only be separated up to 550 units from each other.
- Moving more than 550 units will automatically issue a move command to the other. If one is "displaced, the other is instantly pulled toward the other to stay in range.
- Pressing(not holding) the alt key will switch the control to the other.
- Items work increase stats and provide effects in a different way.
Linked by their only tail, these spirits of destruction destroy everything they come upon.
Items add 60% of the their bonus stats to both Bane and Bale
- Ex. Cloth Armor(15 Armor) grants 9 Armor each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. B.F. Sword(50 Attack Damage) grants 30 Attack Damage each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. Cloak of Agility(15% Critical Strike Chance) grants 9% Critical Strike Chance each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. Dagger(15% Attack Speed) grants 9% Attack Speed each to Bane and Bale.
- Ex. Doran's Blade(70 Health, 7 AD, 3% Lifesteal) grants 42 Health, 4.2 AD and 1.8 Lifesteal each to Bane and Bale.
Item effects behave differently
- Doran's Shield only grants 60% of its passive effect to both Bane and Bale. (Restores 3.6 Health every 5 seconds and blocks 4.8 damage from single target attacks and spells from champions.)
- Boots' "Enhanced Movement" adds MS normally
- Boots of Mobility: Grants both Bane and Bale up to 105 MS while out of combat, however, if one is hit, both MS are reduced.
- Boots of Swiftness and Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Grants 100% of their effects to each.
- Mercury Threads/Ninja Tabi: Grants 60% of their unique effects.(Tenacity 21% CC duration reduction/6% damage block from basic attacks)
- Favor does not grant gold if either Bane or Bale dealt the killing blow.
- Spoils of War does not count Bane or Bale if either one dealt the killing blow.
- Tribute(except Frost Queen's Claim) does not apply for 12 seconds if either Bane or Bale killed a minion.
- Recurve Bow's unique effect grants only 6 damage on-hit.
- Stacking effects grant 60% of the stats to both Bane and Bale per stack.
- Cleave, Cold Steel, Immolate and Aura effects apply to both Bane and Bale normally.
- Warmog's passive and Mana Font apply 60% of their effects to both Bane and Bale normally.
- Banshee's Veil's spell shield applies to both, however, if one shield blocks a spell both are consumed.
- Essence Reaver grant 60% of its effect to both Bane and Bale. (1.2 to 4.8% of the physical damage depending on Bane/Bale's missing mana.)
- Quicksilver applies to both Bane and Bale while Mikael's Crucible only applies on either Bane/Bale depending on the target.
- Statikk Shiv accumulates half the charges for each.
- Youmuu's Ghostblade grants 60% of its effects to both Bane and Bale.
- Tenacity grants only 60% of the CC duration reduction to both Bane and Bale.
- Zhonya's stasis applies only to the user (disables Co-op Assault).
- Seraph's Embrace's active applies only to the user.
- Fate's Call takes both Bane and Bale. When launched, either one of them appears behind the other with a very little distance between them.
- Thresh's Lantern takes only the one who clicks it, however, 550 units maximum gap between Bane and Bale is maintained (pulls the other if one is displaced).
(to be edited)