Ace' is a custom champion concept in League of Legends (so it isn't and probably won't be implemented). http://amberunmasked.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ace-joker.jpg
Bonus: (to replace the worst ability): When cast on a champion, memorizes them and refreshes cooldown. When cast elsewhere, summons a controllable clone of that champion that does no damage.Read more >
Henk has a dark, humanoid demonlike appearance, has wings and is rather broad and large. He is a being native to the Void that is not wild like e.g. but is a rather intelligent luitenant.
Henk, Claw of the Void is a custom champion concept in League of Legends (so it isn't and probably won't be implemented).
- cooldown is ~10s, manacost is low.
* Champions can only walk through walls that have terrain on the other side. They can only enter the wall in the first 1.5s, and will automatically move to the side if they are still inside it after that time.
** Including items and summoner spells; I'm not sure if those are generally included...
- Made Q have a bonus effect if it stays on the entire duration and increase Henk's damage.
- Changed name t…
Read more >
I'm talking about the 2D faces of teammates on the side of the screen, the same ones visible on this site (e.g. League of Legends Wiki).
Here are some old and new ones side by side:
New champions also have this more shiny/rendered/3D look:
Next up for raping:
Am I the only one who likes the old ones better? I liked the more... catroonish style? Can't think of a better word.
On a related note, the new Sunfire Cape animation is terrible.Read more >
I understand that bot games are meant for trying new strategies. But some people want to play a game seriously. So to the people who use 'it's just a bot game' as an excuse to killsteal, refuse any communication, pick a 4th AD carry, go 0 top / 3 min / 2 bot, I have this to say:
Go fuck a landmine.
EDIT: The following are not valid reasons to be an asshole in bot games, and the above statement applies especially to anyone using these arguments in the comments:
- Bots are easy - walking is easy, but you can't be an asshole to everyone you encounter.
- You don't need to use matchmaking - matchmaking is there for a reason, and that reason is not to let you be an asshole; the opposite
- Just play with bot teammates - I suggest the people who can't behave…
Is there some code of conduct established or establishing for when to honour another player?
I've honoured people every second or third game or so. But in the handful of games I played, I get honoured a lot more, even if I am alone in lane, don't talk much... Basically don't do anything exceptionally nice.
Are my teammates spamming honour, am I unkind for not honouring everyone who isn't a complete a**hole, or is the whole system stupid and is everyone just randomly pressing buttons?
I'm confused...Read more >