So it's been a long since the last, because... I'm lazy. I apologize for that. Before we go, I have to thank to fellows for gave their examples, and for them, so, here we go:
By Jake and beemo99:
- The Fae Sorceresses: A very mystical yordle cult that communes with the mysterious otherworld known as the Glade. Because their "leaders" aren't very concerned with anything they are known to have variouse unquie splinter groups such as:
- The Bittersweet Fae: These yordle have allied themselves with Zaun to fufill their goal of turning all the world into candy. They are adept in polymorphing magic.
- The Wicked Fae: This yordle cult is controlled by a supposed dark fae. A being that want the Glade to combine with Runeterra so they can gain control of it. Their known for there abilities in curses and hexs.
- The Dragon Trainer Fae: This cult is actually very isolated from the rest of the world liveing in a remote temple in Freljord. The baby dragons in the mountains provide the yordle with food and mounts. they are used as shock troops, scouts, and messengers.
- The Iron Ambassadors are respected throughout Valoran as Demacia's masterminds of the negotiations with Noxus and the Institute of War. The have a proud historical past, and are as proud as famous.
- Noxus Ambassadors - a small group of Ambassadors had left Demacia long ago after a political incident, and now they serve Noxus.
- Iron Blacksmithes - the best blacksmithes of Demacia creating arms for the Ambassadors and the Scarlet Hammers. Ofically, they are considered as Ambassadors, but thes very rarely have diplomatical buisness.
- Scarlet Hammers - are the elite guard of the Ambassadors. They actually sometimes do take place in negotiations, but usually they are only serving as guards and warriors.
- Hands of Noxus is an elite group of executioners and warriors, they serve as the right hand of the Master Tacticans.
- They are led by the Lords, vetrans with huge political and battle experience. Only those who have served in the Hand can be chosen as Lords.
- Some of them are enhanced by dark bio-symbiotic weapons from Zaun. Called Bioforged, they are unstoppable cyborgs capable of wreaking havoc amongst enemy lines.
- Those exiled become Woad Kings. While they are actually not leaders, they are elite warriors capable of fighting in the woods. They often ally themselves with the Woad Archers.
And my take on:
- Aatrox is a demi-god of the unknown pantheon of Valoran's prehistoric Gods. He is always near the conflict, and he influences the bloodlust in wars. Sorcerers believe that he started Valoran's Sin Wars.
- The cult of False Justicar believes that Aatrox is the saviour of Valoran. They present themselves as agends of the Angels.
- Ice Trolls: Devious creatures of Freljord, they're more than a mere trolls. Ice Trolls have an uneasy alliance with the Watchers. Ice Trolls aren't the only type of Trolls in Valoran. They have:
- Slugger Trolls are social Trolls who are disciplined in sports, especially in Baseball.
- Junkyard Trolls are Trolls who are scrappers and workers for Bandle City and Zaun. They are neutral, and they are friendly with Deans of Hexplosives.
- Trundle: Last known Troll of Ruhgosk Tribe and carrier of "Bonecrafter Curse", he was drafted in Freljord Wars by its own kind. He senced that battling along-side with Watchers will be the fall for Ice Trolls, he changed sided with the Ursine and Princess Sejuani to fight Watchers and the Ice Trolls's King.
That's all for now. Enjoy life.