Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So yeah, what if champions were just units in Runeterra? Like:
- Frost Archers: They're the most common units in Runeterra. Experts in Archery, their expertice is most appriciated of Citystates. There are five more types:
- Freljord Archers: Archers who have dedicated their life and to the Citystate Freljord.
- Sherwood Archers: Forest-Guardians of Runeterra. They're in conflict with Woad Archers.
- Woad Archers: Savage outlaws who have been exiled from Citystates. They're only friendly with Pirates and Outlaws.
- Quenn Ashe: Official Quenn of Freljord. She is married with King Tryndamere.
- Amethyst Archers: Ever since Crystal Scar was discovered, the wise Brackern had chosen some special Archers, and taught them in Gemcraft. Gem Knights are very friendly with them.
- Gravediggers: They officialy serve as the messengers from Shadow Isles to Runeterra. Skilled in necromancy, these juggernats are force to be reckon with. They are two more types:
More to come!