So yeah, what if champions were just units in Runeterra? Like:
- Frost Archers: They're the most common units in Runeterra. Experts in Archery, their expertice is most appriciated of Citystates. There are five more types:
- Freljord Archers: Archers who have dedicated their life and to the Citystate Freljord.
- Sherwood Archers: Forest-Guardians of Runeterra. They're in conflict with Woad Archers.
- Woad Archers: Savage outlaws who have been exiled from Citystates. They're only friendly with Pirates and Outlaws.
- Quenn Ashe: Official Quenn of Freljord. She is married with King Tryndamere.
- Amethyst Archers: Ever since Crystal Scar was discovered, the wise Brackern had chosen some special Archers, and taught them in Gemcraft. Gem Knights are very friendly with them.
- Gravediggers: They officialy serve as the messengers from Shadow Isles to Runeterra. Skilled in necromancy, these juggernats are force to be reckon with. They are two more types:
More to come!