So yeah, what if champions were just units in Runeterra? Like:
- Runeterra. Experts in Archery, their expertice is most appriciated of Citystates. There are five more types:
: They're the most common units in
- Freljord. : Archers who have dedicated their life and to the Citystate
- Runeterra. They're in conflict with . : Forest-Guardians of
- : Savage outlaws who have been exiled from Citystates. They're only friendly with and .
- Freljord. She is married with . : Official Quenn of
- Crystal Scar was discovered, the wise had chosen some special Archers, and taught them in Gemcraft. are very friendly with them. : Ever since
- Shadow Isles to Runeterra. Skilled in necromancy, these juggernats are force to be reckon with. They are two more types:
: They officialy serve as the messengers from
- : They are so-called Rebels of Music, and they're in clan with , and .
- : Every city has official one Undertaker, to take care of death ratio of city.
More to come!