Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dmac, the Showoff Colonel, is a custom champion made-from-scratch for League of Legends.
Playing with Dmac
- Dmac Clone can be used for scouting enemy champions. Retreat your clone back to Dmac if you saw one of them, since Dmac Clone is fragile due to Health.
- You have only one ability to harass enemies, the rest of abilities depends to a Dmac Clone.
Playing against Dmac
- Find a Dmac Clone and destroy it, as there's no maximum range to teleport back to the real Dmac, and Dmac will lower his damage output.
- You can engage alone against Dmac if he has no Dmac Clone nearby, just avoid fighting Dmac without companion, to be sure.
- Dmac is built entirely of Attack Damage, so any champion that has a lot of armor can withstand Dmac's abilities.
- When Dmac jokes, Dmac Clone interferes.
- When Dmac dances, Dmac Clone mimicks Dmac's moves.
- His friend, and a rival is Draven, the other competitor, and a best friend when it comes to competitions and likes.
A second idea I got while playing Nidalee. I have no idea, really.