Lilith, the Mistress of Torment is a custom champion made-from-scratch for League of Legends.
"M... Mistress?!"― Ryze
Playing as Lilith
- Darkness Stance is useful from engaging 1v1 fights. If you want to escape from a bunch of powerful champions, use it and use Demonic Dash to dash away from them.
- To unleash a surprising ambush, use Darkness Stance and barrage abilities to the enemy.
Playing against Lilith
- When her ultimate is used up, she's now too easy to gank.
- If you noticed Lilith has switched lanes, let your teammates know. If you noticed Lilith has been invisible, signal your teammates that Lilith is "MIA". And when you notice Lilith is about to attack your teammate, alert that teammate.
- Avoid doing 1v1 against her, because her attacks will stack "Shrouded in Darkness" onto you and she will use abilities against you to score a kill.
This is actually my first time to make a custom champion, so I don't know if I may have balanced stuff, even the moderator of some forum that I suck at grammar, but at least I still tried.
Actually, I made from scratch because I have my own characters from that forum, so I can even introduce them later on if I could make a bond here, because the community here (this wiki) is indeed awesome.
Haven't added the build yet thus I haven't designed the icons...