While everyone takes war as something to worry about, Boo Rash just brings his drums in. There is nothing colder than shaman's calm mind. Someone just died? Keep bashin' drums or another one will die too. Got hit? Let me play the song of my tribe and everything is allright. Some might see no potential in such war support, but Calm Shaman has proven there is nothing better than war drummer inspiring his allies with a chilling rhythm. Warriors under his control can blast through every wall and shield - just keep bashin' the target. Even being outnumbered is not a problem - listen to the drums and everything is allright. Boo Rash is also able to summon weakening curses on enemies who oppose the power of calm rhythms, making himself a perfect leader of the conquering tribe.
- "All those bad guys are so mad."
- "Maaaagic is awesome, trust me buddy."
- "No worries, i got this."
- "Wanna hear my drums?"
- "Watch out for bad guys."
- "Why not."
- "War backup here."
- "Win this one quick, i'm hungry."
- "Dumb heads."
- "Yeah, yeah."
- "You're right."
- "Into the war i come."
- "Bash the drums til' they're dead."
- "Fight with us, buddies."
- "One beats another."
- "Okay, i hit them now."
- "What a mess."
- "Keep that blade away from me dude."
Upon channeling Breathing Fire
- "Voodoo fireeee!"
Upon using Very Deadly Curse
- "Deadly effective."
- "Watch out for this one."
- "Yeah, this might kill ya."
- "That's some nasty pain."
- "Ask your doctor for help."
Upon scoring an assist on the target affected by Very Deadly Curse
- "Into dust."
- "Indeed deadly."
- "Sorry dude."
Upon scoring a kill on the target affected by Very Deadly Curse
- "I win!"
- "Shaman scores the point."
- "Of course i can do this, hold my drums dude..."
- "Bro Rash gets all the glory."
- "Wanna my drum for a bottle of rum?"
Boo Rash bounces a skull on his drums.
- "Same is gonna happen to ya soon."
- "Yep. That's how everyone ends."
- "What a shame to brave warriors."
- "I hope this one isn't misshapen."
- "Why you do this?"
- "But... My drums..."