Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I don't want to put a huge wall of
DOOM text here as i sometimes tend to, so let's be quick and clear.
It's already stated that An awesome duelist is getting reworked to be more about dancing around enemies. So i thought i'd write my own idea for "dancing duelist".
Numbers can be changed, so if you feel some of them are too high/low, post your feedback in comments.
And a small note: Her difficulty would be a lot higher than original.
- Simple - they do less damage to you except the target you want to duel, so beware.
- Can't tell if it's not broken.
- At least, differently from original ability, it's about dueling - screw others, you can force your eyes on the target.
- Fiora will benefit from damage reduction for up to only 1 second if target dies before the mark duration ends.
- You can't use it as Poppy's ultimate - you'll loose the bonus if you attack other champion. Though, you won't lose this if you switch targets between monsters.
- Health regen component is not really broken considering it takes some time to heal and you can't have it triggered all the time.
- You still can jump a lot. Yay.
- Small bonus of movement speed is only for purposes of closing the gap that was made from casting Blade Waltz (since Fiora doesn't move anywhere for those 0.25 seconds).
- Puts some pressure on lane opponent instead of going full rambo to force trades.
- Feel free to trigger Duelist on the target you want.
- It grants an opportunity to make plays. You can dodge skillshots coming from sides if you use it at right moment.
- Incoming attacks will miss from 0.1 seconds before Riposte begins and 0.1 seconds after it ends, making the true dodge duration 0.75 seconds.
- This means Riposte's damage is applied to the target with 0.1 second delay.
- Jump-out distance is 500.
- Jump back will follow onto the target for up to 275 distance from where the target was while Riposte was casted. If target extends the distance further, Riposte's damage will still be applied, but Fiora won't jump any closer.
- Fiora cannot use movement-forcing abilities while performing the jumps.
- Base ability's damage + bonus AD and base AD damage are applied in two different hits, which means Riposte will apply spell effects twice (think about here).
- Passive bonus AD is here only to make up for removing it from Riposte, since Fiora might feel weaker without free bonus AD. It's only 5, since the abilities deal more damage than her original ones and she can obtain more from certain use of Lunge.
- While dash range is 500, the actual range of dealing damage is 650.
- Missing health damage is not capped against minions since you can't mark a minion with Duelist.
- Keep in mind that she won't gain bonus attack speed if she won't hit anything.
- Minions will trigger the bonus attack speed if hit.
- First ability to rank up in jungle.
- Bonus movement speed will reduce slower over first second and rapidly over next 1.5.
- Fiora will attempt to place herself near 175 distance from the target after Swift Leap.