I was recently thinking about Sion's rework. Though, i know that Riot is already doing it, i just want to show you all my own idea. Values here are propably disbalanced, but it's all about concept.
As i have recently noticed, Sion has really large axe, but his abilities are just not matching his theme in my opinion. So, there it comes.
I will not touch his base statistics, mainly because i don't know if these are wrong.
Old passive looks stupid for me. Defensive steroid with % chance of activation... By the way, basic attacks with ultimate on are also counted into this one.
Better option for AD Sion.
Slight change. A bit less scaling, range and duration, also less time to detonate shield and passive.
Gapcloser. Every top lane and jungle champion likes them.
His ultimate was, imo, too strong. So i turned it into tool focusing more at overall damage and fitting into actual meta, not only lifesteal. Also, it's not useless anymore as AP Sion. And, it's propably disbalanced now too...
In total - he would be still able to go top, jungle and mid. Still able to build AD or AP.
List Of Changes
2013-02-06 Some nerfz, should be fine now.
- Enjoyment From Battle
- Stats reduced from 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 to 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
- Death's Caress
- Removed passive magic resistance
- Brutal Strike
- Damage ratio per 10 armor adjusted from 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20 to 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18
- Cooldown extended from 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 to 15 / 14.5 / 14 / 13.5 / 13
- Heal from magic damage ratio reduced from 50 / 75 / 100 to 40 / 60 / 80
What are your thoughts?