Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lashnai, the Engineer of Rampage is a custom champion in League of Legends.
I'm too tired for lore or movement quotes, but here's tl;dr of the lore: found some ancient documents saying that there's a hidden city with super super technology somewhere and it seeks to end the world, Lashnai as a great example of Zaun citizen goes mad (slightly, not like some other champs, but still) and spends her life on studying how to destroy a city really fast, realizes that Piltover is such a great testing ground, and after seeing what Jinx does around that place, she decides to help her on occasions for sake of more testing. Doesn't hate Piltover or people of this city, except Ezreal and Jayce, who are, in her opinion, too "shiny" and "fighters with no approach to science". Still destroys stuff and sometimes kills people in the explosions. Whoops. Also supports Jinx, so a
lesbian duo cops of Piltover are trying to get her.
- "Rules are made to be broken, like buildings, or p... no, wait, i'm not that mad yet."
Upon using Magnetic Spring Trap
- "Broken bones. Crushed walls."
- "Let's hope they won't notice it."
- "Outdated technology... Or not, well, it's still working."
- "I quickly calculated your weakest point - your entire existence."
- "Explosives? Tch, you'd be blown away by a stronger gust of wind."
- "Are you sure you aren't broken? Seems like you lack some standard functions."
- "In the words of a certain steam golem - your steam is escaping."
Taunt near Blitzcrank
- "Well, i like you buddy, but you're certainly not a great design."
- "The Great Steam Ticking Bomb Of Unstability."
Taunt near Caitlyn
- "No, i don't like it. But that's all i can do."
- "I try to save people, some will die in the proccess. Get over it."
When Caitlyn goes on a killing spree or scores a quadra/penta kill
- "Many, many mixed feelings."
Taunt near Corki
- "Mind if i borrow some rockets? You know, bombs away..."
Taunt near Dr. Mundo
- "Stay away. Just don't come closer."
Taunt near Ekko
- "You're lucky i chose Piltover over the slums for testing."
- "I wonder if he will ever understand he's actually not time travelling."
- "Woah, so unexpectable..."
Taunt near Ezreal
- "Your fame is an accident."
- "Grandmaster. Don't make me laugh."
Taunt near Heimerdinger
- "You could help me a lot, but i guess you won't sacrifice your city."
Taunt near Janna
- "Great choice, Zaun sucks."
Taunt near Jayce
- "Maybe a hero, but not great."
- "You care so much about future, but you don't understand the incoming doom..."
Taunt near Jinx
- "Yes, go ahead, blow something up!"
- "Quick, calculate the way, potential damage..."
- "This could use a little upgrade but it's still pretty effective!"
When Jinx destroys a tower anywhere
- "She knows the stuff."
- "As always, insanely effective."
- "Rockets, so many rockets... Rockets are the key... I'm gonna buy them all, i WILL buy them all..."
Spotting Jinx for the first time
- "Okay Jinx, now stick to the plan..."
- "Calm down Jinxie, there's job to do."
When Jinx dies anywhere on the map
- "Not again..."
- "Ugh, always got to do all the job..."
When Jinx goes on a killing spree or scores a quadra/penta kill
- "She's VERY excited right now."
- "Oh boy, here we go."
Taunt near Vi
- "Before we talk, say your true name, or don't say anything at all."
When Vi destroys a tower anywhere or goes on a killing spree or scores a quadra/penta kill
- "I'll take those gauntlets when she dies."
- "Punching, primitive, but let's be honest - effective."
- "You think i barely manage to win, but in fact - i got it all calculated."
- "I thought about making a joke about pi, but that would be irrational."
Upon buying an item
- "I'm sure it can explode somehow."
- "Useful when escaping the destruction site. Or running away from cops."
- "A cape... But i'm not a superhero."
Upon buying, or
- "Flying pieces of destroyed environment are a real danger."
- "Pew pew... I'm a cop with a hat... iiii don't even know how to use that."
- "Can shred through armor, so can through anything else."
- "Too heavy, but i gotta use something."
- "But i'm not dead... Yet..."
- "Interesting name."
- "It would be more comfortable to use as a tool..."
When near an enemy champion but not attacking anything for a while
- "I'm wasting my time here..."
- "Can't wait to get to work with a turret."
- "Fatal... miscalculation..."
- "Less explosive than expected... But enough..."