Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leokathya, the Breathstealer is a custom champion in League of Legends.
To be added later, if ever.
- "They will never breathe again."
Leokathya scratches the ground with her blade and then rises it up.
- "I hate the sound of your breath."
- "You're already barely even breathing, should i slow down a bit?"
- "Control it, or get tired."
Taunt near Janna
- "They don't need to pay me to leave them breathless."
- "Dead breath, dead mind."
Taunt near Yasuo
- "My breath won't be the last one, in opposite to yours."
- "The wind by your side, will choke you to death."
Joke (when not on wall)
Leokathya puts on a gas mask and starts breathing heavily.
Joke (when on a wall)
- "I'm a spooky scary spider, fear me, ha."
- "The wall crawling doom will steal your nose!"
Upon casting Breathsteal
- "Feeling exhausted?"
- "No air to breathe, no place to run."
- "Here, and now."
- "Feel your life passing away!"
Leokathya's full combo output deals a lot of damage, but it's not easily executable. Even though, some of numbers need to be reduced.
- Improved the wording for Denying Gravity to make it more clear.
- Attack speed per level reduced to 2.5% from 2.8%.
- The Art of Blade
- AD ratio reduced to 50% bonus AD per hit from 55%.
- Air Cutter
- AD ratio reduced to 80% from 85%.
- AD ratio reduced to 15% bonus AD from 45%.
- Lethal Strike
- Cast range reduced to 375 from 425.
- Damage reduced to 160/250/340 (+ 45% bonus AD) (+ 5%/6%/7% of target's missing health) from 160/280/400 (+ 90% bonus AD) (+ 6%/7%/8% of target's missing health).
- Improved damage reduced to 205/315/425 (+ 75% bonus AD) (+ 8%/9%/10% of target's missing health) from 220/360/500 (+ 120% bonus AD) (+ 9%/10.5%/12% of target's missing health).
Some of background stuff will be done later.
Please tell me if you find any mistakes there.