Rade is a melee carry that scales very well with attack speed and attack damage and quite good with health and critical strikes.
Can go top and jungle. Would have quite good clear speed in jungle and from average to good ganks.
Rade has some mobility that can help a lot with sticking to the target, but not enough good to chase for longer distances. Rade is vulnerable to kiting.
Different types of damage and armor penetration will cut the hell out of tanks.
Rade has weak form of sustain, though it might be useful in trade lanes.
- Against physical damage
- Against magic damage
- Works up for lack of good mobility, best for jungle
- Purchase only if you need some uber attack speed
- You're gonna send them to hell with this! Builds up your lacks of sustain and mobility, while giving good amount of damage too
- Turn your attacks into complete AoE. Also tons of damage and sustain
- Double lightning? What does it mean?
Optional Offense Items
- Lots of fun! And damage.
- Attack speed, crits, mobility
- No more running away
- Turn yourself into killing machine for a short time!
Optional Defense Items
- No way to blast through this shield.
- Builds up lots of stats to let you remain in fight much longer
- Lead your team to the victory!
- Might be useful in some games
- Spam your abilities quickly to see some serious damage
- If you lack defenses and enemies are way too fast
I've made custom ability icons once again, tell me what do you think!
The concept seems to be a bit too OP i think.