Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sorinna, the Hextech Thunder is a custom champion in League of Legends.
- Just let me check some settings and i'm ready!
- I should get off this machine sometimes.
- Movement mechanism works well.
- Seeking for a target.
- I would fix some things meanwhile.
- I need more space here.
- Go on, it's interesting.
- Yeah, i'm still listening.
- Air circulation seems to be broken. Uh.
- I wonder if this machine can dance.
- Take a look around, and search for solutions.
- Magic? Nope. Hextech and stuff.
- I can explain how every single part of the machine works. Maybe.
- Fully charged, i should make an use of those weapons.
- Beep, and boop, and beep, and i should focus at the battle maybe.
- All guns blazing.
- Thundering up the fight.
- Loaded up with bullets. And energy.
- Much better than swords. And spellbooks.
- Taking aim.
- Target found. And locked.
- Taking look at all the screens and battlefield at same moment makes me tired.
- I would like to have a rest. *takes a breath* Right, enough, back to the fight.
- They seem to run away quite fast.
Upon activating Thunder Rod second time
While using Thunderbeam
- Huge amounts of power releasing in a blink of an eye. Impressive.
- Zapped hard.
- Lightning to the laners.
If Hextech Timerbomb has enough damage to kill the target
- Last words? We've got some time for this.
- Come back and kill me. You've got nothing to lose.
Sorinna turns the machine off and leaves only single cannon active.
- See? It's all i need.
- Why wasting so much energy while i can do it easy way!
- And imagine all of them firing at you.
Taunt near Rumble
- My current weapon power is same as yours.
- Come on, Tristy is not a match for the machine.
Sorinna turns the machine around.
- Thinking about an upgrade... Eureka! A portable fridge!
- Thinking about an upgrade... Internet access would be great.
- Thinking about an upgrade... Fire, more fire, like a dragon!
- Thinking about an upgrade... Nothing i can improve. Or a toaster.
Joke near Heimerdinger
- Thinking about an... UPGRADE.
Concept might be disbalanced (sure it is), so feel free to discuss in comments.
I have marked the post as custom champion, and it is tagged as this, yet it still appears at blog posts page. Lel