Sorinna, the Hextech Thunder is a custom champion in League of Legends.
- Just let me check some settings and i'm ready!
- I should get off this machine sometimes.
- Movement mechanism works well.
- Seeking for a target.
- I would fix some things meanwhile.
- I need more space here.
- Go on, it's interesting.
- Yeah, i'm still listening.
- Air circulation seems to be broken. Uh.
- I wonder if this machine can dance.
- Take a look around, and search for solutions.
- Magic? Nope. Hextech and stuff.
- I can explain how every single part of the machine works. Maybe.
- Fully charged, i should make an use of those weapons.
- Beep, and boop, and beep, and i should focus at the battle maybe.
- All guns blazing.
- Thundering up the fight.
- Loaded up with bullets. And energy.
- Much better than swords. And spellbooks.
- Taking aim.
- Target found. And locked.
- Taking look at all the screens and battlefield at same moment makes me tired.
- I would like to have a rest. *takes a breath* Right, enough, back to the fight.
- They seem to run away quite fast.
Upon activating Thunder Rod second time
While using Thunderbeam
- Huge amounts of power releasing in a blink of an eye. Impressive.
- Zapped hard.
- Lightning to the laners.
If Hextech Timerbomb has enough damage to kill the target
- Last words? We've got some time for this.
- Come back and kill me. You've got nothing to lose.
Sorinna turns the machine off and leaves only single cannon active.
- See? It's all i need.
- Why wasting so much energy while i can do it easy way!
- And imagine all of them firing at you.
Taunt near Rumble
- My current weapon power is same as yours.
- Come on, Tristy is not a match for the machine.
Sorinna turns the machine around.
- Thinking about an upgrade... Eureka! A portable fridge!
- Thinking about an upgrade... Internet access would be great.
- Thinking about an upgrade... Fire, more fire, like a dragon!
- Thinking about an upgrade... Nothing i can improve. Or a toaster.
Joke near Heimerdinger
- Thinking about an... UPGRADE.
Concept might be disbalanced (sure it is), so feel free to discuss in comments.
I have marked the post as custom champion, and it is tagged as this, yet it still appears at blog posts page. Lel