Zondaria, the Neutralization Sorceress is a custom champion in League of Legends.
- "All harmful power shall be neutralized. But let me bring my own first."
- "Pressence of magic is strong here. Like everywhere i walk."
- "Scepters, rods, orbs, spellbooks, who needs those."
- "Everything is fine with proper balance."
- "Nothing stands in my way longer than... Wait, well, just nothing stands in my way at all."
- "Oh well, wanna-be mages."
- "I need to sleep soon."
- "All this neutralizing evil stuff... I do it just for my pleasure."
- "No way to escape anymore."
- "Take it. You might finally learn something useful."
- "Hope this one won't hurt too much. Seriously."
- "Don't run away, chasing tires me."
- "Today, i spread pain to bad ones."
- "Yeah, indeed i have better things to do."
- "Whatever kind of magic you use, it won't help you."
Zondaria seems to be excited at first, but then drops her hands down.
- "Nice fireworks, where did you g... Oh wait, those are your spells."
- "No wonder you missed it, it's a skillshot. Requires S-K-I-L-L."
- "Am i rude? Yeah, pretty much. But still better than you."
- "Get zoned! Hehe."
Joke near Rumble
- "This is a danger zone you shouldn't enter."
- "Welcome to the zone of Drrraaaaven."
- "Draven cannot make an exit."
Upon killing an enemy champion considered as mage
- "Wow, your spells are awesome! Shame you didn't lived enough long to use them."
- "You almost got me. If i stood still for just some hours..."
- "Come on. Not even close."
- "Well played."
With so many numbers, i have some problems with proper balancing, so let me know if she feels not enough powerful / too good.
Propably one of most difficult champions ever.
And you thought Draven is egoistic.