Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zondaria, the Neutralization Sorceress is a custom champion in League of Legends.
- "All harmful power shall be neutralized. But let me bring my own first."
- "Pressence of magic is strong here. Like everywhere i walk."
- "Scepters, rods, orbs, spellbooks, who needs those."
- "Everything is fine with proper balance."
- "Nothing stands in my way longer than... Wait, well, just nothing stands in my way at all."
- "Oh well, wanna-be mages."
- "I need to sleep soon."
- "All this neutralizing evil stuff... I do it just for my pleasure."
- "No way to escape anymore."
- "Take it. You might finally learn something useful."
- "Hope this one won't hurt too much. Seriously."
- "Don't run away, chasing tires me."
- "Today, i spread pain to bad ones."
- "Yeah, indeed i have better things to do."
- "Whatever kind of magic you use, it won't help you."
Zondaria seems to be excited at first, but then drops her hands down.
- "Nice fireworks, where did you g... Oh wait, those are your spells."
- "No wonder you missed it, it's a skillshot. Requires S-K-I-L-L."
- "Am i rude? Yeah, pretty much. But still better than you."
- "Get zoned! Hehe."
Joke near Rumble
- "This is a danger zone you shouldn't enter."
- "Welcome to the zone of Drrraaaaven."
- "Draven cannot make an exit."
Upon killing an enemy champion considered as mage
- "Wow, your spells are awesome! Shame you didn't lived enough long to use them."
- "You almost got me. If i stood still for just some hours..."
- "Come on. Not even close."
- "Well played."
With so many numbers, i have some problems with proper balancing, so let me know if she feels not enough powerful / too good.
Propably one of most difficult champions ever.
And you thought Draven is egoistic.