Flint,the Demacian thug is one of my champion concepts in League of Legends.
Note:I just want this champion to be played with a fast and massive hit combo.This guy doesn't need attack speed,but relies heavily on his combo because of his passive.His name,Damages and stats is not final.(Only thing I'm sure he's not too OP is his features.)I'm not sure he can by played in AP build or not.
His weapon is just a dagger with some magical myth.He stoled it from Kalamanda.He was the first one to find the treasure in this village,couple years before anyone sees them.His dagger's secret is whenever its edge touches living things,It will make them bleed without any torment,sense or feel.
There are some strategies with this champion...
- His non-ultimate abilities reset auto-attack timer,so you don't have to buy any attack speed item.But be careful when you are in the effect of wave of strength since you can't use any abilities in that moment,even your ultimate.
- Starting enemy with painful fist should come in handy,you can deal more damage to the same target with its effect.
- Painful fist is also effective when you use it at the last time before the wave of strength.It allows you to damage enemy even more with normal auto-attacks.
- When escaping from ganker,feel free to use pickpocket on it since pickpocket grants invisibility.
- Pickpocket can also be used for chasing any escaping enemies,but should land it in very first order of your combo to support other abilities.
- Your best farming ability is circular slash.spamming it among minions will clean the lane.
- Just one circular slash hit will only apply bleeding to units around target.No additional damage from it.
- When chasing enemy in jungle,placing ward in advance or splitting with your allies may useful when you can join any team fight or finish enemy in jungle by using uprising through any walls
- Don't fear to trade with some enemies when you have uprising because of its health regeneration.
- Your uprising can dash to enemy champions unlimited time in 3 seconds,so you can chain dashing to a squishy champion if they are close enough to each other.
- Crowd controls and true sight is good to stop Flint from escaping.
- Find an opportunity to end him when he is taking wave of strength.