Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Have you ever come across a champion page in the wiki, and you see how a champion has a passive which value increases according to its level, but you cannot see at what level the value increases? Is that annoying? Does it hinder your ability to understand a champion that you have not played with?
Well, I come here with a proposal so that this doesn't happen again.
Recently, our fellow editor Vyrolan created a really useful template that can be used to register the level progression of an innate.
See here an example:
- Whenever an enemy unit near Trundle dies, he heals for % of their maximum health.
What you don't see anything? Ok then, why don't you try hovering the values with your mouse?
See? There it is.
Ok so to use this template is called "Passive Progression" or "pp". Here is an explanation of how to use it:
- Tag Description
- Number: The number of progressions the ability has (usually 3 or 5).
- Value1: The first value of the ability.
- ValueN: The later values of the ability.
- Each value as its own parameter.
- Level1: The level at which the first value is attained.
- LevelN: The level at which later values are attained.
- Each level as its own parameter.
Ok, so what can you do to help the wiki on this project?
Simple, before anything, we need to check exactly which are the values for each passive.
- So play a champion, check and write the values (don't miss any level) and make a comment in this page posting them.
- You can even practice using the template when writing the values here.
- Once we have the values and confirmation, we will be able to post them in the champion page.
I thank everyone that have read this, even more the people who is helping, and specially to Vyrolan who made an awesome job creating this template.
List of champions that need values and confirmation (you can edit this to call it before you play a custom game)