Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rickard, the Cowardly Prankster is a custom template champion in League of Legends.
Rickard, like his Captain Teemo, is of the Bandle City reconnaisance force, the Scouts of the Mothership. Unlike his Captain, Rickard is a total coward as well as a prankster, fulfilling his mischievous goals before sprinting out as fast as he can before retribution strikes. He takes joy in practical jokes and making people annoyed to the best of his ability.
"Leave all enemies with their backs turned to me!"― Specialist Rickard
- "I'd choose my life over honor any day."
- "Hey, ugly! Look here!"
- "Good thing I brought my running shoes!"
- "Good old cardio!"
- "Breathing is the key!"
Movement while Cowardice is active
- "We are not retreating! We are simply advancing in another direction!"
- "Tactical withdrawal!"
- "To flee another day!"
Using a basic ability (chances are higher to announce the wrong ability name)
- "Flour Bomb!"
- "Sticky Eggs!"
Upon his ultimate activating
- "And I'll just drop this here and get out of here..."
- "Bye suckers!"
Taunting a nearby Amumu
- "I...I'm not sure I can make fun of you without feeling bad."
Taunting a nearby Annie
- "Oh...hey Annie...how ya doing?"
Taunting a nearby Corki
- "Talking in code just makes you look concieted, man."
Taunting a nearby Heimerdinger
- "You see, no one else gets it but you man. What to get, I have no idea."
Taunting a nearby Kennen
- "Hey Kennen, I can see you. You're an awful ninja."
Taunting a nearby Lulu
- "Hey Lulu...I taste purple too."
Taunting a nearby Poppy
- "Poppy, I'm totally a hero. Kinda. A bit. Actually not at all."
Taunting a nearby Rumble
- "I think I speak Rumble. Bang! Shout! Loud noises!"
Taunting a nearby Teemo
- "Top of the evening, Captain."
Taunting a nearby Tristana
- "So Tristana...you like honey buns?"
Taunting a nearby Viegar
- "You're really a Yorlde? Or just a really short human?"
Taking inspiration from Teemo and Singed, I created a complete coward champion designed in run-and-hit tactics and annoying the enemy team as much as possible. His passive means he is great at escaping when on his last legs, and in assisting his hit and run attacks. All of his abilities were tailored to be annoyances when in lane or otherwise, from blinds to DoT. His ultimate in particular means that the Rickard you just killed might be running away right now, ready to fight another day. And yes, I know his ultimate is very similar to the Dead Ringer from TF2. That was the main inspiration.
February 18, 2016
- For some reason, Rickard's E was incorrectly labeled as reducing AP instead of AD as was intended. Has been changed.
- Nerfed Rickard's ultimate to not deal bonus true damage if the target has been affected by either his Q or E, instead applying Grievous Wounds.
February 19, 2016
- Removed the old W and replaced it with his ultimate, reducing its damage to compensate.
- Replaced his ultimate with a Dead Ringer-esque style of ultimate, allowing Rickard to leave fake bodies upon taking damage while the buff is active and granting him stealth. This definitely reflects his coward theme, and is counterbalanced by him still taking damage and not being immune to crowd control.