In Runeterra there is a man who comes from a demacian rich family who earned their wealth by selling agricultural products. He is called Cesar, a man who became a master chef thanks to his studies in a prestigious demacian university in demacia, one day I wake up and I think that Runeterra needed to taste his food, it was when he decided to pack his kitchen tools and a bag of ingredients After saying goodbye to his family, he embarked on a journey through the whole runeterra to show Runeterra his food.
Let me give you the menu of your death
Well fewer mouths to feed
Upon Starting a Game:
The master chef is here, and do not forget just gold
I think I can make ice cream here
Remind me not to take ingredients from this place
- I think I have all my utensils, oh wait I think I forget my dipper
- I have to go into the jungle for some ingredients
- Forget to ask the shopkeeper if he had some ingredients
- I have to buy a lighter cauldron
- I'm thirsty, where's my canteen?
- Good thing I left the spoon and not the knife and the fork
- If you continue with that attitude I hit you with the cauldron
- What else do you want me to do? Do you want me to serve you a bowl of soup?
- Imagine if I used a bigger knife
- I think if I used all the utensils I could beat the whole league of legends
Upon Killing an Enemy Champion:
- Don't worry, I'll cook at your funeral.
- Imagine what I would do with you if I cooked for cannibals
- Anyone else want to try my culinary skills?
Getting First Blood
- First customer served
Using Bon Appetit
- Fast food for you
- You can eat it with your hands if you want
- I also have some juice if you want
Using silver knife
- Catch this
- We can say that it was a kitchen accident
- I have more where this came from
Using hot sauce
- This is going to hurt more to me than to you
- Well here goes nothing
- I'll need my full canteen for what's going to happen
Preparing main course
- A little of this and another bit of this and the main saucer is ready
- I better not put many ingredients I have to throw this
- Why do I always make a soup?
Using main course
- Main course ready
- Open your mouth wide
- Don`t worry you don't need a spoon
- Come for a spoonful, if you dare.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found