Bartok is limited by cooldowns, not mana. He doesn't run on mana, but on memory. Bartok gains 1 memory for every auto attack and 3 memory for every spell. Memory maxes at 100 Memory
- Bartok awoke in a prison with his memory lost
- He noticed that his body was missing, only having hands, feet, and a head; but body parts act as though there is a body keeping them together
- Before he leaves the place, he finds a pair of matching weapons
- The weapons float to his hands, but remain floating, as if they are his protectors
- These weapons seem familiar, takes them
- Wanders around, until he finds a village
- Lives in the village a bit, villagers seem distant, almost afraid of him
- He hears a word in the distance, "Bartok," and is immediately filled with a fury of emotions
- He blacks out
- Regains awareness, no memory, but the village is destroyed
- Finds a building untouched, investigates
- It seems to be a jail and a courtroom in one
- He finds a slip of paper, it is a transfer paper for a prison
- He regains some of his memory, and rushes to the Institute of War.
I tried to not make him a Marty Stu/Mary Sue, but failed miserably.
Any Comments, Questions, or Concerns on Bartok? I will fill spell names later, but his title and stats need input.