Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alrighty, So I was thinking of which place needs a support and Bilgewater popped into my mind. I was thinking what would be the best type of pirate that would fulfill this roll, and I couldn't think of one. But then it dawned on me that Pirates made it too ports quite often and needed places to sleep. Which made me decided that a support that is like an old granny would be idea, but not like a weak old granny; a bust a move if you hurt one of her young kind of granny. So Muriam the Inn Keeper came to be.
But now I ask for your help in designing her kit because I have a few ideas, but then I become lost after a little bit.
A few of them were:
- She jumps to a target location knocking back enemies: This could be used to get gap closers off your adc
- She could have an aoe heal where she throws food in a target area and Allies in the area are healed
- A targetable or progectile heal in which she throws food at an ally
- An AOE Taunt that involves her throwing food in an area?
I was also thinking about some of her quotes for taunting or joking
- To Caitlyn: "Cupcakes are for eating, not for trapping"
- "Now THAT is just a waste of food"
- To Jinx: "You poor thing! Here, have a sandwich!"
- "Honey, you should put some meat on your bones"
- To Kog'Maw: "Awww, I will fix you something right away"
- "You're always hungry? Let me fix that!"
- "My, my yes! It is feeding time"
- To Cho'Gath: "See! Overeating is never an issue!"
- "Eating is one sure way to grow big and srong!"
I really think she can aspire to being a great idea, I just don't know the proper use of her kit and such. Help would be most appreciative!