Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Greetings, Citizens of the Internet!
This blog post will be a bit different than my other ones, since it attempts to be a cooperative piece of work with you swell guys and gals. And with that, I'll get straight to the point:
ULTRA RAPID FIRE!
It's awesome, we all know. But for those who are interested in the abilities and limitations of the game engine itself, this also provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to push the limits and observe possible whacky interactions. Because 80% CD means that many abilities can overlap.
Luckily, U.R.F. is avaible for Custom Games, so it's not hard to check these for yourself, folks!
My general assumption for the following to-do list is that buffs/debuffs from the same source will not stack unless specified otherwise, only refresh. You're free to check that for yourself, though.
If you find some whackiness thanks to U.R.F., please comment it, I'll add it to the reported list ASAP. Whackiness is confirmed when I can recreate it or if 4+ people can confirm it in the comments. Just don't say "I confirm that", though, try to recall the situation where it happened.
List of possible Whackiness
- Will Disintegrate halve the CD from 0.8 to 0.4? Given the short CD, what happens when two Disintegrates are flung at two different near-death targets before one of them dies? 0 CD or 0.2 CD?
- How do several Demacian Standards in a line and Dragon Strike interact?
- Does Pix follows the last target of Help, Pix! or... does he multiply?
- Can Malphite join the Formula 1 when throwing Seismic Shards at different targets?
- Multiple Pillars of Ice... maybe even a Pillar in a Pillar?
List of reported Whackiness
List of contested Whackiness
- The possibility of multiple Whirling Death ults is currently contested.
- Ultra Rapid Rampage is currently contested.
List of busted Whackiness
- Duo Twilight Shroud seems to work like it's a single Shroud.
- When you recast Pale Cascade after all 3 spheres have detonated, you're back to the value of the first shield. Or, in other words, it completely reset.
- Double damage with double Spirit Fire? Nope.
- Science is not that good enough in Runeterra to allow the existance of two Gravity Fields.
- Yorick seems to be stuck with single-type Ghouls and no amount of Urf meat and skin can change that.
List of confirmed Whackiness
- Riftwalk can't be casted for an unllimited amount of time since the mana cost will be greater than the maximum mana pool, which has priority over the reduced mana cost. This should stop being an issue once you have 1200 mana, though.
- Kayle gains double bonus AS and +25% Crit Damage when Righteous Fury is on. Make her your new ranged ADC if you want.
- Command your own Evergrowing Voidling Army now! And build AD and when you're at it because Voidlings will love that.
- Maokai's Sapling Toss is not limited. Facecheck of Doom indeed.
- Swain's Ravenous Flock deactivates automatically at some point since it raises in mana cost and will exceed the maximum mana pool eventually, which has priority over -100% reduced mana cost.