, the Dark Child - Kit Update Idea
This idea is about giving Annie more options on how she uses, which will enhance Annie's basic abilities in a different way reducing the frustration to play against a little bit by giving better counterplay as well as expanding her mastery level, which would make her more fun to play as and would be more competitive
works the same way as before but now instead being only a stun ability it will enhance next ability, based on the ability used, in a different way giving Annie choices of how she wants to use her abilities – stun, damage/shredder, or survivability. Tibbers' passive will reduce her basic abilities cooldowns when a Pyromania enhanced ability is being used.
- [Q] magic damage in Area in front of the 1st enemy collided.
allows Annie to farm safely from better range which is a Skillshot that does
- enhances the travel distance and will stun damaged units.
- [W] magic damage to enemies in a cone.
is damage focused ability that does
- enhancement will deal extra damage over time and will shred enemies magic resistance which can work great against tanks and enemies that stack MR.
is oriented for Tank Annie and is a survival tool. It has more flat damage and scales less with AP to benefit items like and .
- enhancement grands movement speed allowing Annie to escape from dangerous situations for example when being ganked or allowing her to gank and chase her opponents.
- [R] magic damage in massive area slowing down enemies giving which gives extra utility to her team. Upon casting, it grants Annie full stacks of instantly.
allows Annie to initiate from a longer, safer distance. It does
- Tibbers also has a passive in which when she casts Enhanced ability it reduces the cooldown which will allowing her the combo system.
- Tibbers gets no changes.
Some basic> > combos at level 6 and beyond
- : Stun enemies and run from danger
- : Shred enemies for maximum damage and stuns
- : Initiate with a stun and shred enemies for extra damage
- : Double stun duration