Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Runezilla, the Radiactive Beast is a custom champion in League of Legends.
First, Hey I'm new here. Second, This is my first champion concept. It started as a concept of an AP champion who gets stronger as his life gets lower. I had trouble deciding on a unifying concept. The only thing similar to my idea of a skillset was Amun-Ra from Heroes of Newerth, a lava beast who had little to do with the Egyptian god he was named after. Somehow the lava theme didn't sit well with me for the idea. However, one day i was watching one of my favorite Godzilla movies, Godzilla vs Destroyah, a movie where Godzillla was at the end of the line, yet stronger than ever before. "Hey, Radiation fits perfectly for what i'm trying to do here." And thus he was born in my head.
I shall start with Something of a profile
An ancient beast of Runeterra's Past, Runezilla (name pending) was awakened by a great blast from the Rune Wars. After that fateful day, it was a changed beast. Empowered by the magical Radiation that destroyed its former home, Runezilla was in eternal pain. Not necessarily a thinking Beast. Runezilla would go on to attack the various states of Runeterra, seemingly at random, and with Great periods of time between each time. Due to the random nature of his atttacks, and the fact the public could never seem to find him after his attacks, he became something of a bedtime story... Until the Summoners of the League managed to apprehend the Great Beast in his latest attack on Ionia
- Personality: Runezilla is a Feral Beast. He does not speak. (Summoners may be able to hear his thoughts, ala Sona, but id prefer it my way) His emotes would be growls, snarls, and even moans,, signifying pain and hatred.
- Allies: He's Not a beast to make friends, but his creation and Goals are somewhat similar to those of Maokai. Also, Rammus(AnguiRammus that is)
- Enemies: He may not like the people of this world, but it is HIS world. Creature's of the void take warning. Particularly Cho'Gath
- As for His movement animations, he actually has decent movement speed, as he's a tank and should be at the front of every team fight. However it should not seem that way. His movement animations should appear slow and deliberate. His seemingly deceptive speed comes from him making big steps, as opposed to being agile.
- Size: He's big. should be big enough to Convincingly intimidate the most fearless of human characters. However he should not be as big as the ancient golem, or Cho'gath full stacked. maybe like Cho'Gath after a few stacks of his ult.
- Alt Skins: Hextech/Mecha, Void/BlightCrystal (Thank you to those who get the References)
Sorry on the lack of stats. Editing is acting wonky for me and won't publish them when I enter them