Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Proper timing of The Beast Within makes the difference between a good and mediocre Kor. Activating The Beast Within while out of position can result in an easy kill for the enemy team as you are effectively incapacitated for 3 seconds.
- The Beast Within is considered a crowd-control debuff as well as a buff, and as such, can be cancelled prematurely with Cleanse, Quicksilver Sash, and Mikael's Crucible. Judicious use of these items and spells can save the adept Kor player, but be mindful that doing so will simultaneously cancel all beneficial effects.
- Grappling Hook can be used not only to lock down enemies to prevent them from escaping, but can also be used in the path they are running to knock them up as well.
- Kor is an extremely fragile champion whose only escape skill is on a high cooldown, is blockable, and has a rather long casting time.
- When facing Kor, it may be wise to invest in a bit of magic resistance as the bulk of his damage, especially during laning phase, is magic damage.