Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So Riot a few days ago announced the skin price "adjustments" (you can check my page about it here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Tails365/Skin_Price_changes)
They also announced the percentage of skins they intend to release to the diverse tiers of skins. Here's the full list:
390/520 RP skins
- These are outdated tiers used for skins that only featured texture changes, a new splash image, and at times slight model changes.
- 36 skins in the store at the 975 RP tier will have their prices lowered to 520 RP
- No new skins will be created for these tiers, but existing skins in the store are eligible to be put on sale.
- Example: Loch Ness Cho'Gath, Aviator Irelia
750 RP – New tier
- Skins in the new 750 RP tier feature new texture and model work as well as a new splash image; and some skins in this tier will feature new animations.
- 40 skins from the current 975 RP tier will have their prices lowered to 750 RP
- We expect that 10-20% of skins in 2013 will be released at 750 RP, and they will be eligible to be put on sale.
- Examples: Little Knight Amumu, Explorer Ezreal
- 975 RP skins feature a new model, textures and splash image; some skins in this tier will feature new animations, visual effects and sounds where appropriate for the theme of the skin.
- We expect that 50-75% of skins released in 2013 will be 975 RP, and they are eligible to be put on sale.
- Examples: Haunted Maokai, Jade Dragon Wukong
- Skins in the 1350 RP tier will feature a new model, textures, splash image, animations, visual effects and sounds. In some cases, these skins will also have processed voice overs.
- This tier is intended for skins that go above and beyond the quality of 975 RP skins but don't quite reach legendary status.
- 3 skins from the current 1820 Legendary tier will have their prices lowered to 1350 RP
1817 skins from the current 975 RP tier will be moved to the 1350 RP tier
- We expect that 7-15% of skins released in 2013 will be 1350 RP, and they are eligible to be put on sale
- Examples: Blackthorn Morgana, Arcade Sona
1820 RP – Legendary skins
- A legendary skin completely changes the look and feel of a champion.
- These skins feature a new model, textures and splash image as well as completely new animations, visuals, voice over and sounds.
- We expect that 6-10% of skins released in 2013 will be Legendaries, and they will not be put on sale.
- Examples: Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Brolaf
3250 RP – Ultimate skins
- An ultimate skin is a complete reimagining of a champion that includes an evolving model and additional features and bonuses, such as summoner icons.
- 3250 RP skins feature a new model that evolves into different forms, textures, splash image, animations, visuals, voice over and sounds, as well as additional content.
- We expect that 2-4% of skins released in 2013 will be Ultimates. They may have initial promotions or discounts, but will not be put on sale.
- Examples: Pulsefire Ezreal
So this is just an info post, I offer you a question: whom do you think will get the ultimate skin/s. Also, what theme would it be (optional)? Leave your opinions and comments below pls.