Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's another one I've been working on! His name is Bal-Goth, and he's an assassin with stealth capabilities and a lot of interesting potential. With a dash-stealth combo on a charge system, he'll be able to dart in and out of combat unnoticed. And with a dangerous global ultimate, stepping on one of his traps could be a death sentence. As always, let me know what you think!
- They'll never know what hit 'em.
- I'm all over it.
- I was thinkin' the same thing.
- It'll be my pleasure.
- Every last one shall perish.
- Their future is bleak.
- All crossroads spell doom.
- They'll despair soon enough.
- Moving into position.
- Hmm... Finally.
- I hear that.
- I'll be gone in a dash.
- My blades are thirsty.
- A bold move, summoner.
- Let's take a stroll.
Bal-Goth spins his blades in his hands, then thrusts them forward.
- You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!
- Try that one more time... I dare ya!
Bal-Goth pulls out a map and looks it over.
- (pause) ...I was never good at directions.
- Who needs a map! I feel like that's been said before..."