Here's another one I've been working on! His name is Bal-Goth, and he's an assassin with stealth capabilities and a lot of interesting potential. With a dash-stealth combo on a charge system, he'll be able to dart in and out of combat unnoticed. And with a dangerous global ultimate, stepping on one of his traps could be a death sentence. As always, let me know what you think!
- They'll never know what hit 'em.
- I'm all over it.
- I was thinkin' the same thing.
- It'll be my pleasure.
- Every last one shall perish.
- Their future is bleak.
- All crossroads spell doom.
- They'll despair soon enough.
- Moving into position.
- Hmm... Finally.
- I hear that.
- I'll be gone in a dash.
- My blades are thirsty.
- A bold move, summoner.
- Let's take a stroll.
Bal-Goth spins his blades in his hands, then thrusts them forward.
- You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!
- Try that one more time... I dare ya!
Bal-Goth pulls out a map and looks it over.
- (pause) ...I was never good at directions.
- Who needs a map! I feel like that's been said before..."