Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sir Steve VII, the Superb Swordsman is a custom champion in League of Legends.
HE IS VERY MUCH STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. FEEDBACK AND CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED!
Sir Steve was born in Ionia, the land of honorable and powerful warriors. He left his home village at a young age in order to travel through Valoran and hone his skill as a swordsman. Throughout the years, he met many a warrior and proved he could learn and master all manner of techniques, until he arrived in Demacia. While training there, he became acquainted with Garen and Prince Jarvan IV, and learned a lot about Demacian battle. After proving himself in a spar with Jarvan, the prince decided to allow Steve to accompany him south of the Great Barrier., despite the fact that he was not a Demacian. The journey proved perilous but Steve was among the few to survive, and upon returning to Demacia, he was knighted for his bravery and given the title of Sir Steve. Though he was grateful for all the Demacians had done for him, Sir Steve had to leave the land to continue his quest for mastery of the blade. He promised, however, that is he would fight for Demacia should it ever need him.
- "Tis I!"
- "For victory!"
- "With honor!"
- "Never fear!"
- "Sir Steve is here!"
- Brandishes his blade, reflecting light off it, and says: "Honor, chivalry, willpower. It all adds up to victory!"
Taunting an enemy Gangplank
- "Meet your end, Saltwater Scourge!"
- "You pirate scum, you're all dishonorable scoundrels!"
Taunting an enemy Yasuo
- "It is a shame that wind technique has to die with you, foolish samurai."
- "You have shamed your blade, traitor. Your death shall return its honor!"
- "My victory is SIR-tain (certain)!"
- "I'll take them by SIR-prise (surprise)!"
Joking near an enemy Kayle
- "Oo, there is nothing quite as beautiful as a powerful woman."
- "Did it hurt when you fell from the heavens, my angel?"
Joking near an enemy Fiora
- "Fiora, your technique is sloppy! More thrust, less slash!"
- "That pokey thing is more like a needle than a blade!"
Joking near an enemy Garen
- "Rotate quickly in order to obtain certain victory, eh Garen?"
- "You know what they say: the bigger the blade, the smaller the skills."
Joking near an enemy Master Yi
- "I've always wanted to duel a Wuju master...I suppose I'll have to settle for you."
- "If you're not going to use a shield, why not hold your blade with two hands?"