Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Floria, The Geometry Apprentice is a custom champion in League of Legends. This kit may be a bit long, but I just want to try a new gameplay of it. Sorry if there are similarities to other custom champions, I made this by my own.
- The first thing I came up with when I decided to create this champion is geometry. I was thinking about maths and physics, which I got low score on it that time. Later on, I notice that there are no champions in LoL that was a teacher, or lecturer, or some sort of those. There are only engineers or researchers only. So, I decided to create this champion with concepts of geometry: 3D-forms.
- The word "Floria" doesn't have any meaning related to the concept. I decided to name her as the former one given when she was born. In my creation, I decided her to be the high elf. The word Floria here comes from "flora", which means "flower". I came up with this name as to describe her appearance: beautiful like a blossom flower. Well, I didn't come up with her full appearance yet, but I'll still keep this theme.
- For the diamonds here, is inspired by "Linux Iris" from Ultimate Knight Windom XP game series. Linux Iris is a mecha that can summons various types of diamonds. There are blue diamonds, which fires electric bolts; red diamonds, which fires beams; green diamonds, which fires strong long-lasting beam; yellow diamond, which does nothing but it can combines with other yellow diamonds to form gold diamond, that heals very fast. Also, Linux Iris can do more than just summoning diamonds, but can fire fireballs, or even summon magic field that fires long-lasting beams randomly. Even that, she is not OP in the game, since all of the diamonds will be destroyed when she dies. Also, the magic field will be disappeared if she is being attacked, and she has no powerful melee attacks. However, there is no limit for complexity of that game (There are lots of 3D-modeling files of Linux Iris, also the longest scripts of all mechs in the game). Floria here also receives that influence.
- For dodecahedron thing here, I derived from the Korean cartoon series Fantasy Math Wars. The character Lina once summoned dodecahedron droids to attack Kathy (aka. Chaos Knight). That was my first time to know dodecahedron (the 3D-form with 12 sides of pentagons), and it really inspires me. However, if I make Floria's ult to be summoning droids, it'll be the same as Annie summoning Tibbers. So, being a shield is more unique.
- Another concept of this character is to keep balance between offense and defense. Floria may has magic powers, but has weak body (as the name stated, flower has nothing related to strength). Her body build doesn't support her to fight, so she has to protect herself as same as dealing damage to enemies.
- So that's all of the concepts. There are a lot of comments here about the skills, almost the whole kit. So I think maybe there will be reworks for this champion. But I've already thought about creating other champions that have relationship with her. Don't worry, I'll make sure that it'll not be this complex.