Also, this champion utilizes the resource 'Fury'. 5 Fury is gained on basic attacks, 20 on unit-kills and 50 on champion kills or assists with a maximum of 100 fury. Fury is only depleted by the empowered abilities.
Thoughts behind the Abilities
Ok, first of all. This guy is mostly designed as a high-damage jungler with slight CC. Kinda like Vi with natural high damage and interesting tank-build possibilities.
- Burning Anger: It's mostly designed for the CCC and to have some sort of excuse to throw in more abilities. I really didn't know any other possible passives.
- Comet Strike: Designed as a ganking/gap-closing mechanism. It can also be used to quickly jump from camp to camp or escape/disengage. /
- Flaming Blade: Designed as an executioner or as a high damage-dealer to be used against large minions/monsters to 'replace' Smite.
- Fiery Tempest: Designed as an AoE-camp clearer or wave clearer. Can also be used for high-damage in teamfights.
- : Designed as a sustain-mechanism in the jungle or something to save yourself when near-death. A good ability to enter a fight with.
- : For empowering your abilities and attacks even further in teamfights and for pulling aggro for more sustain. Can be used for surviving towers.
- Living Firestorm/ Living Magmastorm: Godlike in teamfights both for survival and sick damage. Although his unempowered ultimate can be used as a chasing-mechanism his empowered one needs enemies to stay really close to him as he is pretty slow.