Phyrion, the Flaming Blade is not and will probably never be a champion in League of Legends. He is, however, a custom made champion created for the 3rd Custom Champion Contest. Thanks to JmLyan for creating this challenge and thanks to Lykrast for starting the whole contest.
Also, this champion utilizes the resource 'Fury'. 5 Fury is gained on basic attacks, 20 on unit-kills and 50 on champion kills or assists with a maximum of 100 fury. Fury is only depleted by the empowered abilities.
Thoughts Behind the Abilities
Ok, first of all. This guy is mostly designed as a high-damage jungler with slight CC. Kinda like Vi with natural high damage and interesting tank-build possibilities.
- Burning Anger: It's mostly designed for the CCC and to have some sort of excuse to throw in more abilities. I really didn't know any other possible passives.
- Comet Strike: Designed as a ganking/gap-closing mechanism. It can also be used to quickly jump from camp to camp or escape/disengage. /
- Flaming Blade: Designed as an executioner or as a high damage-dealer to be used against large minions/monsters to 'replace' Smite.
- Fiery Tempest: Designed as an AoE camp clearer or wave clearer. Can also be used for high-damage in teamfights.
- : Designed as a sustain-mechanism in the jungle or something to save yourself when near-death. A good ability to enter a fight with.
- : For empowering your abilities and attacks even further in teamfights and for pulling aggro for more sustain. Can be used for surviving towers.
- Living Firestorm / Living Magmastorm: Godlike in teamfights both for survival and sick damage. Although his unempowered ultimate can be used as a chasing-mechanism his empowered one needs enemies to stay really close to him as he is pretty slow.