Explanation and Changes
- Stats: Slightly buffed his Mana to solve his Mana problems, rounded up his Attack Speed (Seriously, 0.679 or 0.68? What's the difference?)
- Passive: Completely new, I decided to give him the 'Heat of the Battle' feeling that generals are supposed to have, I think.
- Q - Decimate: Lowered the damage and allowed him to have a nice escape by use of knock-back. In total the damage is slightly buffed if he can hit it twice.
- W - Wicked Axe: Switched the passive to his W, to make it more rewarding for landing and so his passive isn't that damn OP.
- E - Fatal Thrust: Changed it from a pull to a dash, a nice enter-attack and a gap-closer.
- R - Purge the Weak: Changed it from a single-target damage dealer to an AoE-damager. More valuable in teamfights and the True Damage took a hit. Also lowered the mana-cost early game.
Feedback is highly appreciated! Whether it is flaming, compliments, or just ideas!