Explanation and Changes:
- Stats: Slightly buffed his Mana to solve his Mana problems, rounded up his Attack Speed (Seriously, 0.679 or 0.68? What's the difference?)
- Passive: Completely new, I decided to give him the 'Heat of the Battle' feeling that generals are supposed to have I think.
- Q: Decimate Lowered the damage and allowed him to have a nice escape by use of knock-back. In total the damage is slightly buffed if he can hit it twice.
- W: Wicked Axe Switched the passive to his W, to make it more rewarding for landing and so his passive isn't that damn OP.
- E: Fatal Thrust Changed it from a pull to a dash, a nice enter-attack and a gap-closer.
- R: Purge the Weak Changed it from a single-target damage dealer to a AoE-damager. More valuable in teamfights and the True Damage took a hit. Also lowered the mana-cost early game.
Feed-back is highly appreciated! Whether it is flaming, compliments or just ideas!