Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Explanation and Changes:
- Stats: Slightly buffed his Mana to solve his Mana problems, rounded up his Attack Speed (Seriously, 0.679 or 0.68? What's the difference?)
- Passive: Completely new, I decided to give him the 'Heat of the Battle' feeling that generals are supposed to have I think.
- Q: Decimate Lowered the damage and allowed him to have a nice escape by use of knock-back. In total the damage is slightly buffed if he can hit it twice.
- W: Wicked Axe Switched the passive to his W, to make it more rewarding for landing and so his passive isn't that damn OP.
- E: Fatal Thrust Changed it from a pull to a dash, a nice enter-attack and a gap-closer.
- R: Purge the Weak Changed it from a single-target damage dealer to a AoE-damager. More valuable in teamfights and the True Damage took a hit. Also lowered the mana-cost early game.
Feed-back is highly appreciated! Whether it is flaming, compliments or just ideas!