Skero, Bringer of Sandwiches is not a champion in League of Legends, he is a non-serious champion concept I came up with with some friends during lunch time. Some parts of the kit are (in my opinion) interesting to include in a different shape in another champion but I just felt like making this guy, feel free to take an ability concept out for personal use :) Also, credit for the Passive-picture goes to MCLucky's fabulous custom sandwich champion.
He wears a cooking apron and a chef hat, but the top of the hat is in the shape of a sandwich. He wields a triangle-shaped sandwich in one hand and a 80 cm baguette in the other, he also has a belt with 3 sauce flaskets on it. Basic Attack Animation: Tosses a triangle-shaped sandwich. Q Animation: Grabs a flasket and squirts hot sauce in the direction. W Animation: Tosses a green sandwich on the ground which transforms in a sandwich with 4 crab-legs and 2 olives for eyes. E Animation: Quickly stuffs a sandwich in mouth. R Animation: Extremely extravagantly tosses his baguette in the direction a la spear-thrower.
Basic Attack: - "Get them while they're hot!" - "A sandwich a day will keep you away!"
Q: - "Ooh! Spicy!" - "Who ordered the Indian Special?"
W: - "That's not supposed to happen to bread!" - "Yeah... You might not want to eat that..." - "In League of Legends, sandwich eats you!"
E: - *Munching sounds* - "Woohoo!" - "Caffeine, baby!"
R: - "Here, have a foot-long support!" - "French Airstrike incoming!"
Joke: - "What I did yesterday? I've done nothing but teleport bread for the past three days!" - "My profession?! You know, now that I think of it I've always wanted to be a warrior..."
Taunt: - "Baguette on my level!" - "You'll be done in 20 minutes!" - "Join me, fellow bakers, and we will be the most powerful force in Valoran!" (When a Pantheon or Morgana is nearby)
- Yes, his hot sauce is so hot it melts armor
- Yes, out-of-date sandwiches become alive. You have no idea how bad mold can get
- Do not soak your sandwiches in energy drink unless you want a movespeed boost
- Yes his baguette pins people to the ground
- Do not question my logic
- Me and my friends have a very 'special' imagination
- If you have a note or commentary, tell me in the comments below
- If you have tips or criticism, tell me in the comments below
- If you want to use any of his ability-concepts, tell me in the comments below
- Do not take his theme too serious