- The shield component is an object that floats in a fixed position relative to her.
- When hit with basic attacks, the shield blocks with the same effect as .
- Melee basic attacks are blocked if the attacker's location is closer to the shield than it is to her.
- Ranged basic attacks are blocked if they physically collide with the shield.
- Tower hits can be blocked, however they will destroy the shield immediately.
- When hit by a spell, the shield is consumed and she ignores any effects from the initial collision, as if she has a spell shield. If she already has a spell shield on her person, it is consumed as well.
- Spell projectiles are blocked if they physically collide with the shield.
- Cone based area of effect spells are blocked if the origin point of the cone is closer to the shield than it is to her.
- Direct target and other AOE spells will ignore the shield.
- The shield will not block allied attacks or spells.
- Basic minions can be blocked without damaging the shield.
- If Don't Hit Me!'s projectile is blocked by a spell shield, she still receives any refunded Fury for hitting the target.
- While similar to a channel, Don't Hit Me! is only interrupted by crowd control effects that inhibit attacking - namely: airborne, entangle, forced action, polymorph, stun, suppression, and suspension.
- An exception is silence, which instead of interrupting will break the shield immediately.
- She can also activate Don't Hit Me!.
, and interact with while using
- For the purposes of skills such as and , she is facing the direction of her movement, not the direction her model is facing.