Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NOTE: This concept has been updated and remade into this custom champion. Sorry for the inconvience.
Been screwing around with this for a few months (on and off), fiddling with numbers, mechanics, and my pisspoor writing (And being terrible with names). But without further ado, here's my stab at a custom champion. I hope it's an entertaining read (If only to give a character who's about as 'useful' as Silencer').
My apologies for the lack of icons, also. If you have anything to say, feel free to do so.
Karsima is a ranged support champion that assists her allies through means of disruption, her main damage source being a simple, stacking HoT/DoT. Being support, her biggest impact on a game would not be her steady sustained, but her ability to control the battle by manipulating the Fog of War and champion positioning.
Lorewise, she follows the 'x of the sands' monicker, being part of the race in charge of tending to a world far, far away, like Nasus and Renekton. A powerful Diviner that became corrupted by her own visions, she comes to Runeterra in order to bring about ruin under the guise of peace, her antics causing sewing choas throughout the land until with the eventual lead to the destruction of Runeterra. After many events of her intervention are linked to her screwing with the League, The Institute of War gets involved and leads to her eventual capture. In an odd turn she complies with the almost all the Institute's demands, even agreeing to be locked away and depowered until she's summoned to confront those champions and summoner's she's wronged. For what the future holds for the League, only Karsima seems to know.Would look like this. (A few months old picture I drew).
|(Innate): Karsima and her allies within a 400 range aura gain a shield, while Karsima gains 3 shield charges. Each charge of the shield reduces all damage taken by 16% from champions and are consumed each time an ally or Karsima are hit. Whenever a charge is consumed from Karsima herself,(+0.09 per ability power)% magic damage is reflected per charge. This shield will recharge after 10 seconds after the first charge is consumed.
|(Active): Karsima toys with the Strands of Fate, applying a HoT or Dot to an ally or enemy for 7 seconds, ticking for (+0.1 per ability power) each application, stacking up to 3 times. Only 2 Allies or Enemies total can be affected by Weave Fate at a time.
Mana Cost: 35 / 28 / 21 / 14 / 7 mana
Healing / Magic Damage per second: 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 22 (+0.1 per ability power)
Max Healing / Magic Damage per stack: 70 / 91 / 112 / 133 / 154 (+0.7 per ability power)
|(Active): Karsima displaces target champion, activating one of the following effects after a .5 second delay in addition it's trigger or if Karsima activates this ability again.
Movement Speed : 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 %
|(Passive): Karsima gains extra vision, ward vision, and attack range per level.|
Range: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
|(Active): After a .5 second channel, all visible targets afflicted with Weave Fate takes the full Heal or Damage duration at once. All stacks of Weave Fate are removed from targets. The cooldown of this ability is reduced per stack of Weave Fate removed.
Cooldown Reduced per stack: 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5
Boon of the Harbinger
|(Active): Karsima projects a stealthed warded trinket at target location, granting sight of the land for 2 seconds as it travels. The ward will last up to 3 minutes and will grant vision within 1000 unit range.
The ward has only 1 HP and can only see what Karsima can see. Without Oracle's Elixir or other revealing abilities she cannot see stealthed champions.
Cast Range: 2000 / 4000 / 6000
Cooldown: 75 / 60 / 45
|Passive: Oracle's Elixirs and Oracle's Extract cost less gold.|
Cost Reduction: 35% / 42.5% / 50%
- Ominous Luck begins to refresh the moment the first charge is consumed, much like Granite Shield begins to refresh the moment Malphite takes damage.
- Weave Fate does not hinder Karsima's movement animation.
- Any movement from the targeted champion can stop Matrix Pull's effect, from ordinary movement to Arcane Shift and .
- Diviner's Reach affects both Boon of the Harbinger Wards and Wards purchased from the shop. Additionally, Boon of the Harbinger is affected by the Scout (Deprecated template: use Mi1 to Mi6.) mastery.
- Diviner's Reach may extend Karsima's vision in the fog of war, but it doesn't add allow her team to see into into bushes or beyond barriers any different.
- Boon of the Harbinger's wards reward no gold or experience upon being destroyed and will not block skillshots or abilities like Powerball. If visible they can be destroyed by AoE.
- Boon of the Harbinger grants vision equivalent to what Karisma is able to see, meaning stealthed champions can only be revealed if Karsima is using an Destiny. or during