PS: If you missed it, there's my other custom champion Montgomery, as well.
Another custom champion, this time a revisit of an older concept people didn't really seem to see or care about (rightfully, I must add, it wasn't very good) So, after much reworking with a smaller time scale and newer concept I re-present to you Tess, the Inciter of the Sands, a support Mage Champion.
Tess is a Support/Mage Champion with melee range and slight map control under the 'Of the Sands' moniker (she's a golem animal person). To this end the concept is simple and the playstyle is very forward and thematic. And just as such, due to her passive expert use of her abilities is rewarded. If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it. I do love critique.
In a far off desert-like world there was once a peace between the humans and the animalistic beings that dwelled there. These beings served as scholars and lore keepers, mages and healers all; guiding these race of humans as kind, yet powerful beings. As a powerful diviner and mediator Tess was no different, her vast knowledge of incantations and her ability as a healer graced her with a wide breadth on her world. Like others of her kind she could sense the natures of those that sought her guidance, and would use her arcane knowledge to protect those from harm. This peace, and her role, would change in due time.,
Over the years her view of these humans began to skew as her powers heightened. Worse yet, she was not alone in this 'enlightenment' as once peaceful members of her kind gave in to their darker tendencies. At first she was reluctant herself at the thought of fighting amongst the empire they had built with these beings and even her own people, yet these misgivings soon quieted as her empathetic powers grew with her strength and knowledge, her power slowly drew from a new, plentiful source: the turmoil instilled of others. For the years to follow she would freely aid those who came to her for her guidance, feeding on the hope or misery that was brought before her. Those that saw through her dark practices or had no intention of fighting soon changed their ways as her once peaceful incantions were used to further strengthen her, inevitably bringing her closer to the inevitable fray with each passing dispatchment. Among the fighting and the bloodshed one fateful day she felt the tug of a far away magic, witnessing as a chosen few of the hundreds present were plucked from the battlefield and taken off world. And after that, there was nothing.
Paragraph 3: After the longest time in what felt like an eternity in limbo, Tess would re-emerge within an unknown land. The war of her people became an afterthought as the waves of unrest surged through her, the scars from wars long past reviving her in a manner of moments and the taste of battles still waging far off drawing her attention. With her strength renewed and her hunger for power not sated she gravitated on toward of this new font of power, not knowing what or whom she'd find. But knowing that she would be 'content' for a long, long time, once it was devoured entirety.
Nasus's Soul Eater, but with a mana component. Hopefully making sense.
Essentially like Zilean's Timebomb with an Expunge/Swiftend mechanic rolled into it.
- Original spell
Not unlike Ahri's Charm, with more of a flavor/usage/leniency.
- "You know not what you wield. That is fine, for all will be well."
- "The future bodes well for us."
- "Be careful. Your spirit is fragile."
- "At once."
- "There must be more than this..."
- "To battle. Glorious battle."
- "For grace, I go."
- "Chaos will follow."
- "I may get a rise out of you yet, summoner."
- "Real life, or just fantasy?"
- "*sigh* I can taste their pain already."
- "A feast upon their strife."
- "Oh drag this out, will you?"
- "Do not try my patience."
- "They will quake with fear."
- Did you know you have a unique aura about you? It reeks of coward.
- You will die. Oh, don't worry. Or do. It matters not to me.
- *Breathes in deeply before exhaling* Ah. This pear. So delicious.
- *Breathes in deeply before stopping short* ...are you supposed to smell like spaghetti?
- (Rare):...No, I'm not being 'catty'. Why would you suggest that?
- Fight me.
- Can you feel it?
Casting Voracious Ascension
- This charade ends!
- You will learn your place.
Specific Slaying Lines
- : An ironic death, for a bleeding heart.
- : Put down like the dog you are.
- : Is that all your madness has to offer?
- : With all the worth of a handbag.
- : Your divinity is a joke.
- : And another one bites the dust.