Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Personally, it seems that Jayce gets too much free damage. These are some numbers i looked at to take away some of that free damage but allows Jayce to actually do more if itemized for damage.
- Physical Damage: 20 / 65 / 110 / 155 / 200 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
- Physical Damage: 10 / 45 / 80 / 115 / 150 (+1.25 per bonus attack damage)
- Physical Damage: 60 / 115 / 170 / 225 / 280 (+1.2 per bonus attack damage)
- Physical Damage: 30 / 85 / 140 / 195 / 250 (+1.5 per bonus attack damage)
- Magic Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
- Max Health to Damage Ratio: 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 %
- Magic Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+0.9 per bonus attack damage)
- Max Health to Damage Ratio: 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 / 15 %
Now, based on a Doran Blade + 15 AD rune/mastery page start (even as a bruiser build), at level 3 vs a 690 hp target:
- Accelerated Shock Blast: 126
- Hyper Charge + Transform
- To the Skies!: 45
- Hyper Charge Autoattacks: 172
- Hammer Transformation Proc: 20
- Lightning Field: 100
- Thundering Blow: 120
- Total: 583/690 (84%)
- Total vs 30 Armor/MR: 433/690 (63%)
If you miss an Acceleration Gate + Shock Blast then 9 times out of 10 it'll be because you aimed poorly due to the speed increase it gets. The rest of the damage falls into place with the 30% Slow from To the Skies! and thats not even including an Exhaust, Ignite, jungler gank, support CC, etc.
PS: These are primarily focused on the damage aspect of the abilities, the mana costs of some of Jayce's abilities should also be considered as they are (with the exception of To the Skies / Shock Blast) are under 50 at ALL ranks.
(If anyone remembers Yorick's release, you'll know where that topic is going, for anyone else, read below)
Mana -- More reasonable alternative?
- 40 mana
- 40/45/50/55/60 mana
- 40 mana & 30 mana
- 30/40/50/60/70 mana & 25/35/45/55/65 mana
- 0 mana
- 10/20/30/40 mana
- This one will probably get the most negativity, and you could probably just do this change, and leave the other ability's mana costs alone and have a big impact to his mana usage where people would have to be more mindful about when he switches forms instead of spamming it all day for the freebies it gives.