Well, everyone knows, League of Legends is game with countless mechanics, and a great game in general, but a lot of old posts talk about to add more forms of crowd control, no for begin too small the pool, is for some champion fall in have almost the same CC, namely, Stun, Slow, and Airborne. A lot of champions have those and sometimes don't fits its theme (how and can stun you with fire? You should run as crazy instead), I know they need some of those CC form they combos, but they can make you Flee and still working.
In the other hand, there's a lot of CC with a few of uses, or even none ( Disarm), some like Stasis are new and before was more like a buff with a drawback, but other have years ago and still only there's are a Charm, 3 Taunts, 4 Suppressions, one union of Disarm + Root, one Disarm + Silence, and 2 Blinds.
Now I ask, we should add more crowd controls?, or use more the others?
If you add one, them why? how its works, what diference its have from the others? how champions will have it?
I'll add some examples plus the ideas given here.
- Freeze and Sleep
- This is almost identical to Stun, but if the champion receive a lot of damage, if will gear off quickly.
- In the case of Freeze, it need to deal 1/4 of the champion's health in a single instance to break it, for Sleep, a hit is enough to wake up, unless they make a nightmare champion theme for it.
- Of course most Freljordians will put here, also with champion like , , , and maybe , with new abilities of with the current ones.
- after parried a enemy will disarm for 0.5 - 2 seconds, and will disarm enemies outside the stun area.
- Between Suspension and Airborne: can't be remove like airbone, but can be reduced like a stun.
- , and will have it.
- Yes, can jump off.
- Busy hands
- Maybe the namely form of attack speed slow, but also, cast times and channels are affected (I want to see casting a 6 seconds )
- Madness by PrimusMobileVzla
- A taunt how made you attack its allies instead.
- Paralyze by RoznosicielCiast (lagg mode?)
- The champion can't control itself, but previous orders remains
- At the start of paralyze, will be briefly stunned, them, are slowed
- Stick by RoznosicielCiast
- The Champion can't use dash or blink, but still can walk.
- Up top impact, will stop dashes or blinks in midair.
- Obstruct sight
- The Champions lose some vision and they allies sight, also can't gain True sight.
- The debuff are in already game, namely and