Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, everyone knows, League of Legends is game with countless mechanics, and a great game in general, but a lot of old posts talk about to add more forms of crowd control, no for begin too small the pool, is for some champion fall in have almost the same CC, namely, Stun, Slow, and Airborne. A lot of champions have those and sometimes don't fits its theme (how Annie and Brand can stun you with fire? You should run as crazy instead), I know they need some of those CC form they combos, but they can make you Flee and still working.
In the other hand, there's a lot of CC with a few of uses, or even none ( Disarm), some like Stasis are new and before Bard was more like a buff with a drawback, but other have years ago and still only there's are a Charm, 3 Taunts, 4 Suppressions, one union of Disarm + Root, one Disarm + Silence, and 2 Blinds.
Now I ask, we should add more crowd controls?, or use more the others?
If you add one, them why? how its works, what diference its have from the others? how champions will have it?
I'll add some examples plus the ideas given here.
- Freeze and Sleep
- This is almost identical to Stun, but if the champion receive a lot of damage, if will gear off quickly.
- In the case of Freeze, it need to deal 1/4 of the champion's health in a single instance to break it, for Sleep, a hit is enough to wake up, unless they make a nightmare champion theme for it.
- Of course most Freljordians will put here, also with champion like Soraka, Bard, Nami, and maybe Zilean, with new abilities of with the current ones.
- Fiora after parried a enemy will disarm for 0.5 - 2 seconds, and Jax's Counter Strike will disarm enemies outside the stun area.
- Between Suspension and Airborne: can't be remove like airbone, but can be reduced like a stun.
- Cho'Gath, Braum and Viktor will have it.
- Yes, Yasuo can jump off.
- Busy hands
- Madness by PrimusMobileVzla
- A taunt how made you attack its allies instead.
- Paralyze by RoznosicielCiast (lagg mode?)
- The champion can't control itself, but previous orders remains
- At the start of paralyze, will be briefly stunned, them, are slowed
- Stick by RoznosicielCiast
- The Champion can't use dash or blink, but still can walk.
- Up top impact, will stop dashes or blinks in midair.
- Obstruct sight