"There's no point in saving elixirs for the final boss battle if you're about to "game over" here." - ?
The Looking Glass is an index to Astraliche's pages of "rough designs", consisting mostly of game mechanics that he has thought of for a time that *should* be possible in the lines for League of Legends.
- Kiro, the Wind-UP Wizard; Ranged, Mage, Pusher
- "I wonder who we'll get to meet this time..~" - Kiro
- Hy-ru, Fay of Runeterra; Melee, Fighter
- "Remember that you still believe, Summoner." - Hy-ru
- Zyggur, the Kingslayer; Melee, Carry
- "Don't regret it later." - Zyggur
- in the further shelves are also similar prototypes; they are named, yet not officially displayed.. they read:
- Aexon Zech, the Wayward Traveller
- Nevst, the Techmaturgist of Demacia
- Sen-o, the Spectral Wishmaker
- Hyru V2.0 (Remake)