|Warmog's Armor 92% to 162%|
|Innervating Locket 66% to 157% depending on frequency of Ability Use|
|Doran's Shield 154%|
|Force of Nature 90% to 138% or more|
|Warden's Mail 123%|
|Randuin's Omen 99% not counting Slow Enemy passive|
|Heart of Gold 96%|
|Aegis of Legion 92%|
|Philosopher's Stone 82%|
|Spirit Visage 79% not counting the passive healing effect|
|Banshee's Veil 76% not counting the spell block every 30s|
|Sunfire Cape 75%|
|Shurelya's Reverie 72%|
|Doran's Ring 71%|
|Doran's Blade 71%|
- Doran's Shield is an AMAZING starter item for a tank with the highest flat ratio out of any item and will still offer its benefits later in the game.
- Warmog's Armor is definitely a top choice for any tank. It has a great defensive value which only gets better and better with time.
- Leviathan only reaches cost effectiveness at over 10 charges which, with a Tank character, is difficult to get.
- If you need MR , Force of Nature is definitely your top choice.
- Aegis of the Legion is not a top item to benefit yourself but it is cost effective enough and helps out your teammates
- Guardian Angel is actually a VERY disappointing item at 64% and I don't think the Passive Ability makes up the difference (750hp/5 minutes -> 12.5hp/5 -> +14%, bringing it up to 78%... without any other bonusses).
- Even if you don't want Randuin's Omen, investing in a Heart of Gold is worthwhile... especially since Tank don't generally make a lot of money through other means.
- If you need Armour investing in a Warden's Mail and Heart of Gold is a great investment. Upgrading to Randuin's Omen is actually not cost effective and should only be done if you're out of space or need the CDR . Investing in a second Warden's Mail after upgrading to Randuin's Omen (or even before) is actually a smart move if you're facing a lot of AD opponents.