- Her Passive is great, but it only occur ONCE during teamfight, or gank. It maybe good to trade off with the critical trike. But Lucian is in town (his passive always make trading good for him), Quinn (the passive is random but still more often and there is the bonus damage), Draven (his Q bonus is high) and other ADC with the kit helping them in combat.
- Her Q is kinda useless (I know the feeling of permanent slow but seriously, these day ADC fight to death).
- Her W is one great skill I can find in her kit. The advantage of 7 basic attacks is truly painful.
- Her E. This is one of the problem in her kit. With the Trinkets, sight-skills are nerf. And her E bonus gold is kinda great but ADCs like first blood more than farming crazily in lane.
- Her R is unique. The stun, the global. It has high impact to the teamfight.
Overall, Ashe needs patient to has her passive up while she has to clear all creeps in lane, which makes her W to farm instead of attack the enemy. Her E cooldown is high while the active is not too noticeable with all the trinkets all around.
- Note: The movespeed status depend on its base movespeed. If the current movespeed is higher, ther is no dam reduction. Stun/Root/Suppress is counted as 100% slow.
- Change her passive to a critical chance buff. It will be more useful in teamfight.
- Give Q a passive which can mini stun target. This help Ashe more kite ability.
- Decrease W Damage Ratio while gives a bonus damage base on Focus.
- Decrease sight range and duration from her E to decrease the cooldown. In addition, gives it an ability to increase damage output from Ashe.
- Decrease early damage to decrease the cooldown. In addition, gives it a passive. With this passive, helping her able to crit more in teamfight.
- Change Passive. Maximum 100 Focus.
- Change Q. Instead of stun, slow increase when critical.
- Change E. Instead of bonus damage from all source, only the next basic attack gets it. I like the idea of a bonus damage depend on the target current status. I'll find a new way to fit it in Ashe's kit.
- Change R. Nerf the R passive.
- Change Passive: Cost 15 or 50%, depend what is higher.
- Change W. No more damage per Focus. Gain Focus per champion hit.
- Change E. No more damage buff. Gain Focus per champion revealed.
- Change R. No more Focus when assist/killed. Gains damage buff.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found