Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Capis, the Painter is a custom champion for CCC3.
Capis is a 15 year old girl, carrying a big brush in her back, which is the focus of her abilities. It attaches itself to Capis if she walks near it and also blinks back if she is too far away. Maximum distance between Capis and the brush: 1200. All Capis abilities share the same range: 900.
- Note: The circle has Capis as the center and the radius is the distance between Capis and the brush when cast. The inner circle don't apply the color.
- The bonus stat ratio is base on the champ stat, not Capis's.
- Red: Bonus AD and AP on ally or Ar, MR reduction on enemies.
- Blue: Bonus Ar and MR on ally and AD,AP reduction on enemies.
- Yellow: Speed buff on ally and slow on enemies.
- Orange(Red+Yellow): An attack speed buff on ally or -50% healing on enemies.
- Green(Yellow+Blue): Increase healing effect on ally or decrease attack speed on enemies.
- Violet(Red+Blue): Bonus Life steal and spell vamp on ally or reduce Life Steal and Spell Vamp on enemies.
- White: All benefit and a 1s silence. The silence only occur when the passive is avaiable.
- Capis is an early support. With her ultimate she get from level 1, she can buff her ADC for more stats, makes trade better.
- While her Q does the damage, her W mostly for zoning and her E is to focus on one champ.
- E is the key to make her passive work. Although you can cast 3 skills to apply the color, you can just use E as its rapidly recolor. E first to color the 1st color, then R. During the 1s between cast and recast, E also color the 2nd color and recast for the 3rd one.
- With her passive, it's a goodway to do a ERR for a +10 gold both support and ADC, allow the ADC to rush to late. However, this gives opportunity for a trade / gank. It's your choice to use it in the right time or rapidly for more gold.
- Capis is a neutral support. She can't protect her ADC nor open opportunity for gank. However, her buff is powerful. Use it at the right time may turn the tide.