- Great CC but no reliable
- Movespeed buff but also not reliable.
- CDR doesn't work well on her. Q damage is overtime and the duration equal to the cooldown.
- Cassiopeia skin can only poisoned once per spell cast.
- Her skin only refresh the poison duration. The poison doesn't stack with the area poison.
Increase AP ratio to 65%. }}
- The change to her passive force Cassiopeia to be aggressive. She can't get the bonus from spamming her ability anymore. However, pair with a Teemo or Twitch help her a lot.
- The bonus move speed from passive allow her to run away with W if her Q fail.
- The mana regen is a lot but the condition is harder and require Cassio wait for her mana to come.
- Q: Her mana cost is almost the same but losing the movespeed so I buff her ratio while decrease the base damage.
- W: I wonder why her current W duration is too long since the damage only apply once? And also the growing mechanic. I kept her growing mechanic, reduce the duration by 2s, reduce the cooldown by 1s. She also gains her poison skin when walking over it. The best defense is offense.
- R: Need fix. With the true damage she gets during Serpent form, she can kill her target quicker and focus on AP items. I intend to gives her some mobility during her Serpent form (similar to Ahri with only 2 dash anh no damage) for an easy stun on the enemy but it may makes her OP, so I stop at bonus movespeed.