Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hasard, the Lucky Gambler is a custom champion. Although, he has similar title with Twisted Fate, the real thing I want to introduce is the kit, not the lore.
- The animation is similar to Pick a Card animation but it skip the starting skill, taking a card from the 1st activation.
- The bonus from single card isn't noticable. Instead the damage from all 5 card.
- The status of 5 card decides the damage. 2 pair: AABBC deals 2x base damage. 3 of a kind: AAABC deals 3x base damage. 4 of a kind and full house: AAAAB and AAABB deals 4x base damage. Flush: AAAAA deals 5x base damage. When reaching 5 card, a status will apear with the status name, saying: The next basic attack deals bonus damage.
- The crit chance is calculated by the number of dots x Constant.
- The maximum total can reach with 4 Dots. However, you can consider fewer dots for more burst damage or more dots for more critical chance.