Hasard, the Lucky Gambler is a custom champion. Although, he has similar title with Twisted Fate, the real thing I want to introduce is the kit, not the lore.
- The animation is similar to Pick a Card animation but it skip the starting skill, taking a card from the 1st activation.
- The bonus from single card isn't noticable. Instead the damage from all 5 card.
- The status of 5 card decides the damage. 2 pair: AABBC deals 2x base damage. 3 of a kind: AAABC deals 3x base damage. 4 of a kind and full house: AAAAB and AAABB deals 4x base damage. Flush: AAAAA deals 5x base damage. When reaching 5 card, a status will apear with the status name, saying: The next basic attack deals bonus damage.
- The crit chance is calculated by the number of dots x Constant.
- The maximum total can reach with 4 Dots. However, you can consider fewer dots for more burst damage or more dots for more critical chance.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found